Register Now

When not signing into a registered account, you're missing out on several benefits:

- Access to view all public forum sections and posts

- Create and reply to status updates

- View others' member profiles

- Contact other members

- Create and post in your topics

- Manage your own profiles

.. And much more.

CLICK HERE NOW TO REGISTER

Photo

#StakersAnonymous

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Rob

Rob

Administrator
RSN: Lvl 56 N00b

Haven't really staked since OSRS and decided to throw my cash pile at it (300m) at the time. Turned it into 700. Got cleaned.

So I sold some gear in my bank [250m] and managed to get ~600 of the 700 back (would've stopped there)... Only to go on a 11 loss streak... So a combined loss of like $1k if you went by black market rates. Reminds me of old times.

Highest stake I did:

7mfVlB0.png

Still got an okay amount left but probably just going to max now and double nat whenever I get cleaned as staking is the only thing I find fun anymore. It's cancer at the same though so meh.

tl;dr

stay away from arena

also

82KuVB6.png

:oprah:

• Fremnik likes this

c2AaPgm.gif

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge. - Isaac Asimov

Zach

Zach

Special Guest
RSN: Z o T

rip bank

ur still up like 60 bill tho

tumblr_mus2fswtpT1r3sabqo1_500.gif
q5ziN.png

RobQ

RobQ

Administrator
RSN: LedZeppelinQ

such is runescape

EO0oguw.gif

izcdaw.jpg

Lionheart

Lionheart

Hero
RSN: Brit Zerk

rip bank

yeah 56 what happened to ur 56b cashstake... cashstack

tKKYJhp.jpg

Spoiler

Rob

Rob

Administrator

rip bank

he's referring to pre-eoc in which i was a "big staker" and peaked around there. most was "gotten rid of", but ~20b lost. after losing a partyhat set (one hat, one at at time, all in a row), I never really touched it again. "Retired" with a red phat (2b? at the time) and a few hundred mill, which I was hacked for... lol

all a game of luck and chance. it's the sort of rush of excitement you'd get as a 10 year old pking a whip. only thing that replicates that for me these days in RS, cause the clan world / game sucks ass. gotta be careful/not a retard though or you'll get yourself sucked into effectively IRL gambling. 

plus, doing on TS with buddies makes it like 10x as enjoyable.

c2AaPgm.gif

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge. - Isaac Asimov

Zach

Zach

Special Guest
RSN: Z o T

rip bank

he's referring to pre-eoc in which i was a "big staker" and peaked around there. most was "gotten rid of", but ~20b lost. after losing a partyhat set (one hat, one at at time, all in a row), I never really touched it again. "Retired" with a red phat (2b? at the time) and a few hundred mill, which I was hacked for... lol

all a game of luck and chance. it's the sort of rush of excitement you'd get as a 10 year old pking a whip. only thing that replicates that for me these days in RS, cause the clan world / game sucks ass. gotta be careful/not a retard though or you'll get yourself sucked into effectively IRL gambling. 

plus, doing on TS with buddies makes it like 10x as enjoyable.

still have the old sets pic?

tumblr_mus2fswtpT1r3sabqo1_500.gif
q5ziN.png

Rob

Rob

Administrator

still have the old sets pic?

I deleted all screenshots (thousands) and pretty much everything RS related when I got hacked. This was mid-late 2011.

Only one I could find: http://vh-rs.net/ind...=10#entry220335

c2AaPgm.gif

Nopure

Nopure

Legend
RSN: Nopure

gg

tumblr_lpormlxvxR1qg0puro1_500.gif

vFARhmi.png

beuth

beuth

Forum Guest
RSN: Beuth

Rip. you would of made it all back in a couple of weeks