Register Now

When not signing into a registered account, you're missing out on several benefits:

- Access to view all public forum sections and posts

- Create and reply to status updates

- View others' member profiles

- Contact other members

- Create and post in your topics

- Manage your own profiles

.. And much more.

CLICK HERE NOW TO REGISTER

Photo

Favorite VH event?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Rob

Rob

Administrator
RSN: Lvl 56 N00b

What was your favorite/most memorable event while in VH?

Provide links to topics/pics if possible

Tough for me just because there's been so many intense events over the years, especially with rivalries with HF, PX, AR, EY, etc. But when I think of the most satisfying event i'd say closing EY tops the list just because of how retarded they were/nasty the rivalry was even if it was short lived. Fighting HF, PX, and the BH crater/CWA days in 08 was also very fun/memorable.

When I think of fun events in the fucking around sense, one particular miniwar always comes to mind. A combination of it being late as fuck at night, the miniwar being completely random, and the nature of the fight itself just made it funny at the time. At one point we were losing 5v10, then 3v6, only to somehow win. I remember people hysterically laughing at the end because one of their tanks ran out of bolts and was spear poking.

[inb4 nice inv - was borrowing Tanner's account and he was more cleaned than stl arrow]

And this was one of my last VH events pre-eoc so it'll always be memorable for me.

Share your gud times!

c2AaPgm.gif

Spencer

Spencer

Hero
I think staking with Tyler when he was drunk and turned 1m to like 48m doubling up every single time and then getting scammed for the 48m because Robq convinced him to so one more stake after he pulled out LOL.

But clan wise the rags to riches trips were pretty Damn fun
  • Tyler and Lionheart like this

sn4Vn76.png

RobQ

RobQ

Administrator
RSN: LedZeppelinQ

The one where we beat HF after 6 hours at the end of 2009 Summer. It was our goal the entire time and when it happened it felt so good. 

EO0oguw.gif

izcdaw.jpg

Rob

Rob

Administrator

The one where we beat HF after 6 hours at the end of 2009 Summer. It was our goal the entire time and when it happened it felt so good. 

Those fights were both fun and cancerous at the same time. I personally hated the ones at fog entrance when people would just hug it/run inside when piled. The few decisive, clear-cut wins under those circumstances were definitely satisfying though. Alot of the time there'd be a clear winner performance wise but it'd just come down to who outlasted long enough/ was too stubborn to end.

Another event that comes to mind was a VH/TLP allied trip shortly after PvP worlds came out. We cleared HF and FOE (who were a powerhouse at the time). And during BH craters having that "team donk" group sit in the middle and kill targets. Fun times.

c2AaPgm.gif

Nopure

Nopure

Legend
RSN: Nopure

6 hour fight with Phalanx at 18 ports. By the end Desmon returned in full tank no mage/range and just called lmfao. Closing EY is pretty close to the top as well (the TS echo was funny as fuck)

And miniwars. Every single one of them.

tumblr_lpormlxvxR1qg0puro1_500.gif

vFARhmi.png

Rob

Rob

Administrator

6 hour fight with Phalanx at 18 ports. By the end Desmon returned in full tank no mage/range and just called lmfao. Closing EY is pretty close to the top as well (the TS echo was funny as fuck)

Miniwars were also cool. Our 2011 unit was untouchable. Probably the best in the game [srs]

Example: dropping like 4 of their main callers in 40 seconds here. That was a like daily occurance.

c2AaPgm.gif

Ṧṫȅɣꝃꙩ

Ṧṫȅɣꝃꙩ

Administrator
RSN: OutBreak313

Miniwars were also cool. Our 2011 unit was untouchable. Probably the best in the game [srs]

Example: dropping like 4 of their main callers in 40 seconds here. That was a like daily occurance.

Our mini war team in 2011 was legit the best in the game. We were untouchable for sure
  • Rob likes this

Valhalla Leader Since 2008 and Oldest Lasting Member

"I just been smoking some purple haze...and....all I see is bodies everywhere mayne." SKEETAH 2015

Tyler

Tyler

RSN: BigDick50

Closing EY definitely tops alot of the past shit we've accomplished.

Ex Phalanx Warlord | Ex Valhalla Warlord | Ex Collision Pk Leader | Ex Violent Resolution !Captain

Currently: Retired

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Rob

Rob

Administrator

Our mini war team in 2011 was legit the best in the game. We were untouchable for sure

This was also a good one [when PX was too pussy to fight in wild and would only do matched CWA with really restrictive rules, like RPs couldnt even use whips lol]

I miss that cursor

c2AaPgm.gif

Lionheart

Lionheart

Hero
RSN: Brit Zerk

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

tKKYJhp.jpg

Spoiler

Zach

Zach

Special Guest
RSN: Z o T

fighting PX north of GDZ for like 4 hours in p2p was a fun one for sure

tumblr_mus2fswtpT1r3sabqo1_500.gif
q5ziN.png

Rob

Rob

Administrator

af shithead

c2AaPgm.gif

Ṧṫȅɣꝃꙩ

Ṧṫȅɣꝃꙩ

Administrator
RSN: OutBreak313

:zot:

ma nigga

Valhalla Leader Since 2008 and Oldest Lasting Member

"I just been smoking some purple haze...and....all I see is bodies everywhere mayne." SKEETAH 2015

Rob

Rob

Administrator

that was fun too

actually like every CWA event we had was

c2AaPgm.gif

I11egal

I11egal

Hero

Posted Image

Posted Image