Valhalla was the second Rune Pure & Tank clan in RuneScape, officially founded in early 2007, with it being in the works throughout 2006. At the time, only one other such clan existed (Higher Force); T H E Do0rs founded the clan with the vision of creating an alternative to this clan. Starting out as an east-dragons PK team, Valhalla quickly established its dominance and had many competitive rivalries in both Pre-EoC and OSRS.

In its final chapter in OSRS, Valhalla established itself as not only the best and last Rune Pure clan in game after defeating and closing its rivals, but as a force to be reckoned with in the P2P clan world amongst the biggest names in the clan world. They also maintained a thriving community, with the second most active forums below Reign of Terror's.

Presently, a "sister" clan, Avalon, exists for those still wanting to be a part of the community. In many ways, it is "the" Rune Pure & Tank community, as it is the only clan containing veterans of the original community & contains Leaders of Higher Force, Valhalla, Phalanx, and Anarchy, Empyrean of OSRS.

Register Now

When not signing into a registered account, you're missing out on several benefits:

- Access to view all public forum sections and posts

- Create and reply to status updates

- View others' member profiles

- Contact other members

- Create and post in your topics

- Manage your own profiles

.. And much more.

CLICK HERE NOW TO REGISTER

Posted Image

Photo

How do you make moneh?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

Honchite

Honchite

Forum Guest
RSN: Honchite

Well i made a fair bit of cash from merching, got 99 range done and a pking tab built up, but no i'm looking for something a bit more fun to make cash from!

Ideally it would be something i could safe-spot with range or mage so i can get some hp xp, and log-out or go afk without having to worry about dying too much.

Any ideas? All appreciated!

Posted Image

Veng

Veng

Hero
RSN: M0tivate
IRC: Veng

Personally, I slay, kill wyverns or hunt black chins.

Wyverns are easy to safe spot with Range, check out this guide, it shows you the basics;  http://vh-rs.net/ind...showtopic=15365

SFBeCYl.gif

HsqwdwX.gif

Markx1

Markx1

Honored Ex-VH
RSN: Clan

Hmm I don't know, I don't aim to make cash anymore. I built my initial bank with 99 hunter and then the rest from pking.

• tha sour likes this

EX VALHALLA COUNCIL.

<<>>

Posted Image

MII ON X

MII ON X

Forum Guest
RSN: Demonbooster // iTan q out
IRC: MII_ON_X // r00nBoots

I kill green dragons :pirate:

Void_tankage

Void_tankage

Forum Guest
RSN: Void_tankage

Black dragons would be nice to afk and get hp exp. You can also maybe kill hellhounds for their clues.

Bun n Cheese

Bun n Cheese

Forum Guest
RSN: Nom Nom Rune
IRC: Pur3rangpker

Get 72 slayer for wyverns, collect black dhide/bones, boss hunting (if youre  a tank)

Ex. Eruption of Pures (Elite Rank in 2008)

Ex. Valhalla (2009-2010)

One of the few oldest Shufflers of Florida and One of many USA Shufflers.

https://www.youtube....h?v=rQbQ-rhQm7A

KEVY

KEVY

Forum Guest
RSN: Saleen

STAKE

pQ3SUjA.png

Refine

Refine

Hero
RSN: Refine

Runecrafting :)

Posted Image

Spoiler

Lionheart

Lionheart

RSN: Brit Zerk
IRC: Endless

Used to be just luck but now that I need $$ for sets I need to actually work for my gps now.

#richwhitegrilldidntrealizeshesignedprenup

tKKYJhp.jpg

Spoiler

kerkennah

kerkennah

Special Guest
Mostly just pking

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cloud

Cloud

Forum Guest
RSN: Cloud Vii
IRC: `Cloud

I'm going to list my methods on this and it might be a bit of a lengthly post but YODO.

Farming - Honestly, just do this with everything. Whatever you do you can't just "No life" it you need a little bit of a break before you end up just getting tired of it completely. You need to take regular breaks and farming helps you do just that!.

Assuming 1 farming this is what I recommend.

Level 1. Make Supercompost, utilize Canifis/Fally/Seers/Ardougne for this and you will level up quick. Combine this with Guams later on and then Oak trees and you will get 32 very soon. Also begin planting Limpwurt roots/Strawberries when you can.

At level 32 begin farming ranarrs (Get Magic Secaturs) combine with Limpwurt roots (2k each, 3 per patch and making a tidy 5k profit on the seed. You can make Super Strength potions with these to train herblore and make money or just sell them off.) Also farm strawberry seeds for more exp and then I like to put them into baskets and use them as food (25hp per) it's quite expensive at 600 ea per seed and 3 seeds per patch but if you're using it as food + getting exp it's worth it IMO. Swap it up to Snapdragon seeds when they're readily available for more profit. Toadflax seeds provide great profit Herb > seed but still nothing compared to ranarr or snapdragons.

A side note; fertile soil can be used from lunar spellbook if you desire for super compost effect.

Now, that's just a supplementary money making method but I also recommend.

Air Orbs. Unpowered orbs @ 76ea + Cosmics @ 140ea x3 = 496GP. Air orbs instantly sell at 1300 ea but you can get 1350-1360 for them. Each trip is 3 minutes and you can wear graceful in a bot world for added protection if you desire (I do). This is a 461,160 profit margin if you complete each trip in 3 minutes, the method is semi AFK so you may well take advantage of that and maybe you won't make quite as much but combined with farming you should still rake in 500k+ an hour easily. The magic experience is also a nice bonus

Black Chinchompas. This is a great way to make cash but is very interuptable, imp boxes are a must here. You can see pkers from the top of the hill first, however a slight lapse in concentration or AFKing can be the difference between life and death and maybe a couple hundred chins as well. Zulrah's ranged defense being buffed has caused a decline in the item but if you can do this with 6 traps and no major interruptions you can still rake in 500k P/hr which may go up to 600k P/hr combined with farm runs. Be warned though, this is much more click intensive than Air Orbs.

Red Chinchompas. Like Black Chinchompas at less profit but less deadly. I know there are plenty of bots but you can utilize the bot worlds for this, you may struggle for a world but if you get in there you may still be able to pick up 350k-400k an hour!

Karambwams. These are great profit and pkers are always in demand for them. Last time I checked I was making 600gp on a karambwam EACH. I tend to afk cook these at burthorpe and make about 20m profit before it gets tedious. Most people don't bother cooking these due to the Tai Bao Wanna trio quest requirement and need for cooking gauntlets but there is nothing that yields a better profit on your way to 99 cooking.

320gp profit per fish and I believe you can max at a 1300 cook per hour at burthorpe but let's say 1100 as we probably will utilize the AFK that the cooking skill provides. 352k per hour, hardly click intensive and an easy skillcape. Over 400k an hour with farming! This is a much better money maker method than fishing is.

Zulrah: RNG based but there are so many good drops you really can't go wrong. Give it a go, I can't delve into this too much as I haven't been yet but we've all seen the results. Money p/hr is N/A here

Barrows: Great chance of items and if you're using a trident you might make profit on the junk runes and racks. I will say that you should get 13 KC and do those elites as soon as you get them though, that fury ornament kit is almost as expensive as a guthans spear and you're just as likely to get it. Per hourly rate is N/A here as well.

Runecrafting: Invest money into lava runes and make them until 82 for double astrals. You can make about 5,000 astrals an hour and at the current market price that's 500k an hour. This doesn't sound too great considering the money you invest but nature runes are a 1.1m an hour item! If you do astrals from 82-91 you will die of boredom yes, but you will never have money problems ever again.

Sara GWD: Soloable or with a team you can make great profit. ACB's and Sara hilts really pay off, I've had two sara hilts on solo's and although it will take a lot of time and you will wanna kill yourself you just need that one drop to make it all worth it.

DKS: Probably one of the steadiest PvM monsters at hand, I like to kill Prime and Rex when I'm on my own. Some trips you'll profit, some trips you won't but most of the time you will make some money. On a tank with Guthans and SGS I tend to make about 1m an hour if my luck is semi-decent. It CAN be higher but it can also be lower too so bare that in mind. You will also have to pay for things like trident charges and damage to barrows armour but overall, I think DKs is a great money making method, however I tend not to go with team mates as I seem to make slightly less then.

Edited by Cloud, 28 January 2015 - 03:16 AM.

• Swedn likes this
Shuyin X - Voider in Progress!
Squall Viii - Main
Cloud Vii - Tank in Progress!

Follow my Journey to becoming a maxed tank! ~ http://vh-rs.net/ind...showtopic=16754

Posted Image
Posted Image

David

David

Hero
IRC: David

Did a lot of orbs at lower level, probably pking/snake boss now

Edited by David-, 27 January 2015 - 01:00 PM.

Tom08894

Tom08894

Forum Guest
RSN: Tom08894
IRC: Tom08894

Merching and pking mainly. Daily farm runs + herb boxes + weekly kingdom really adds up too.

Raver Nate

Raver Nate

Forum Guest
RSN: Raver nate
IRC: Raver Nate

I'm going to list my methods on this and it might be a bit of a lengthly post but YODO.

Farming - Honestly, just do this with everything. Whatever you do you can't just "No life" it you need a little bit of a break before you end up just getting tired of it completely. You need to take regular breaks and farming helps you do just that!.

Assuming 1 farming this is what I recommend.

Level 1. Make Supercompost, utilize Canifis/Fally/Seers/Ardougne for this and you will level up quick. Combine this with Guams later on and then Oak trees and you will get 32 very soon. Also begin planting Limpwurt roots/Strawberries when you can.

At level 32 begin farming ranarrs (Get Magic Secaturs) combine with Limpwurt roots (2k each, 3 per patch and making a tidy 5k profit on the seed. You can make Super Strength potions with these to train herblore and make money or just sell them off.) Also farm strawberry seeds for more exp and then I like to put them into baskets and use them as food (25hp per) it's quite expensive at 600 ea per seed and 3 seeds per patch but if you're using it as food + getting exp it's worth it IMO. Swap it up to Snapdragon seeds when they're readily available for more profit. Toadflax seeds provide great profit Herb > seed but still nothing compared to ranarr or snapdragons.

A side note; fertile soil can be used from lunar spellbook if you desire for super compost effect.

Now, that's just a supplementary money making method but I also recommend.

Air Orbs. Unpowered orbs @ 76ea + Cosmics @ 140ea x3 = 496GP. Air orbs instantly sell at 1300 ea but you can get 1350-1360 for them. Each trip is 3 minutes and you can wear graceful in a bot world for added protection if you desire (I do). This is a 461,160 profit margin if you complete each trip in 3 minutes, the method is semi AFK so you may well take advantage of that and maybe you won't make quite as much but combined with farming you should still rake in 500k+ an hour easily. The magic experience is also a nice bonus

Black Chinchompas. This is a great way to make cash but is very interuptable imp boxes are a must here. You can see pkers from the top of the hill first but a slight lapse in concentration or AFKing can be the difference between life and death and maybe a couple hundred chins as well. Zulrah's ranged defense being buffed has caused a decline in the item but if you can do this with 6 traps and no major interruptions you can still rake in 500k P/hr which may go up to 600k P/hr combined with farm runs. Be warned though, this is much more click intensive than Air Orbs.

Red Chinchompas. Like Black Chinchompas at less profit but less deadly. I know there are plenty of bots but you can utilize the bot worlds for this, you may struggle for a world but if you get in there you may still be able to pick up 350k-400k an hour!

Karambwams. These are great profit and pkers are always in demand for them. Last time I checked I was making 600gp on a karambwam EACH. I tend to afk cook these at burthorpe and make about 20m profit before it gets tedious. Most people don't bother cooking these due to the Tai Bao Wanna trio quest requirement and need for cooking gauntlets but there is nothing that yields a better profit on your way to 99 cooking.

320gp profit per fish and I believe you can max at a 1300 cook per hour at burthorpe but let's say 1100 as we probably will utilize the AFK that the cooking skill provides. 352k per hour, hardly click intensive and an easy skillcape. Over 400k an hour with farming! This is a much better money maker method than fishing is.

Zulrah: RNG based but there are so many good drops you really can't go wrong. Give it a go, I can't delve into this too much as I haven't been yet but we've all seen the results. Money p/hr is N/A here

Barrows: Great chance of items and if you're using a trident you might make profit on the junk runes and racks. I will say that you should get 13 KC and do those elites as soon as you get them though, that fury ornament kit is almost as expensive as a guthans spear and you're just as likely to get it. Per hourly rate is N/A here as well.

Runecrafting: Invest money into lava runes and make them until 82 for double astrals. You can make about 5,000 astrals an hour and at the current market price that's 500k an hour. This doesn't sound too great considering the money you invest but nature runes are a 1.1m an hour item! If you do astrals from 82-91 you will die of boredom yes, but you will never have money problems ever again.

Sara GWD: Soloable or with a team you can make great profit. ACB's and Sara hilts really pay off, I've had two sara hilts on solo's and although it will take a lot of time and you will wanna kill yourself you just need that one drop to make it all worth it.

DKS: Probably one of the steadiest PvM monsters at hand, I like to kill Prime and Rex when I'm on my own. Some trips you'll profit, some trips you won't but most of the time you will make some money. On a tank with Guthans and SGS I tend to make about 1m an hour if my luck is semi-decent. It CAN be higher but it can also be lower too so bare that in mind. You will also have to pay for things like trident charges and damage to barrows armour but overall, I think DKs is a great money making method, however I tend not to go with team mates as I seem to make slightly less then.

kerkennah

kerkennah

Special Guest
I kill snake boss now
And pk

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted Image

Posted Image

an_s_t_d

an_s_t_d

Hero
RSN: an_S_T_D
IRC: an_S_T_D

Despite drops crashing, Zulrah's bank dude

seventy

seventy

Special Guest
RSN: 70

go staking or zulrah

Posted Image

Lionheart

Lionheart

RSN: Brit Zerk
IRC: Endless

Despite drops crashing, Zulrah's bank dude

go staking or zulrah

The OP died guys, nothing to see here

tKKYJhp.jpg

Spoiler

MUSTA_VAKO

MUSTA_VAKO

Hero
RSN: MUSTA_VAKO
IRC: MUSTA_VAKO

PVM4LIFE

www.twitch.tv/ootkoneekeri

Be free for following, streaming when pking only.

GameShark

GameShark

Honored Ex-VH
RSN: GameShark
IRC: GameShark

Well for someone like you I reccomend sucking dick.

If you charge $1 per inch, all you have to do is suck 15.7828 Miles of dick and you're a millionaire! shouldn't be too hard for you.

• Atomic Mass and Lionheart like this

Posted Image

I'm GameShark Ingame & IRC If your new or old Query me; I'd Be Happy to Talk to you.

#Valhalla | #GameShark | Find me there.
#Valhalla will always be my home, Until i Die I will always bleed purple.
#Valhalla For great Runepure and Tank community

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users