Valhalla was the second Rune Pure & Tank clan in RuneScape, officially founded in early 2007, with it being in the works throughout 2006. At the time, only one other such clan existed (Higher Force); T H E Do0rs founded the clan with the vision of creating an alternative to this clan. Starting out as an east-dragons PK team, Valhalla quickly established its dominance and had many competitive rivalries in both Pre-EoC and OSRS.

In its final chapter in OSRS, Valhalla established itself as not only the best and last Rune Pure clan in game after defeating and closing its rivals, but as a force to be reckoned with in the P2P clan world amongst the biggest names in the clan world. They also maintained a thriving community, with the second most active forums below Reign of Terror's.

Presently, a "sister" clan, Avalon, exists for those still wanting to be a part of the community. In many ways, it is "the" Rune Pure & Tank community, as it is the only clan containing veterans of the original community & contains Leaders of Higher Force, Valhalla, Phalanx, and Anarchy, Empyrean of OSRS.

Register Now

When not signing into a registered account, you're missing out on several benefits:

- Access to view all public forum sections and posts

- Create and reply to status updates

- View others' member profiles

- Contact other members

- Create and post in your topics

- Manage your own profiles

.. And much more.

CLICK HERE NOW TO REGISTER

Posted Image

Photo

Duo Saradomin GWD guide (Zerker friendly!!!)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

seventy

seventy

Special Guest
RSN: 70

if you dont kill minions its just more kills and a longer trip because of less prayer and stams. Zerks can just use blowpipe,sgs and b2p tabs. you will heal more then enough. I am a tank but I only bring 1 brew in case of dcing or some shit.  I also only bring guthans and b2p tabs. can last around 7 hours 3 man

Not really sure what some of what you're saying is. Hopefully I understand the majority of it. The not killing minions is a bad idea, that's more food used and the zerker (If applicable) will be hit harder when hitting zilyana, while he's on the minion he doesn't get attacked at all. I also don't understand how that's a longer trip. Berserker pures using sgs and B2P won't suffice the healing if they aren't attacking minions, assuming a 25 sgs hit and 2 bones per rotation that's only 41hp. The ranger alone will hit more than that and you have to assume the melee hits sometimes as well.

A single brew as a tank, I can see that working. However, guthans has a ton of weight to it and although that's fine in a trio, you won't do very well like that in a duo and I know this from experience so that's a no-go. You might last 7 hours in a 3 man, but that's a threeman I'm talking about duoing.

You might think a trio will get a lot more kills but they won't. Majority of the time we're both hitting the boss, whereas in a trio I assume you're doing the southwall method so one guy isn't hitting the boss so it's always two people attacking for either of our methods.

Durability also isn't an issue, I use a mule outside so we can last 48 hours if we really want, although that isn't practical.

They got fixed the wall method a long time ago. Trio everyone is always hitting. You are spending 30 secs on the minion when the boss could be half health.

Edited by seventy, 09 June 2015 - 05:16 AM.

Posted Image

Cloud

Cloud

Forum Guest
RSN: Cloud Vii
IRC: `Cloud

I'm done arguing with you. Your method doesn't account for zerkers and people with lower defense and also involves one more person. Unless everyone is ranging in your trio you have someone in veracs running away so your DPS really isn't that much more than ours. Utilizing Zgs and Bgs spec each rotation for added benefit.

Your method is good, everyone does it so we know that. This is an alternative and friendly to those wanting to duo for long periods of time or to those with a lower defense level.

Shuyin X - Voider in Progress!
Squall Viii - Main
Cloud Vii - Tank in Progress!

Follow my Journey to becoming a maxed tank! ~ http://vh-rs.net/ind...showtopic=16754

Posted Image
Posted Image

Atomic Mass

Atomic Mass

Hero
RSN: Math
IRC: Atomic_Mass

I'll try this out sometime after I get base 70s, thank you so much

72RVztA.png

plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Cloud

Cloud

Forum Guest
RSN: Cloud Vii
IRC: `Cloud

Updated with a huge setup guide and strategy section in original post.

Shuyin X - Voider in Progress!
Squall Viii - Main
Cloud Vii - Tank in Progress!

Follow my Journey to becoming a maxed tank! ~ http://vh-rs.net/ind...showtopic=16754

Posted Image
Posted Image

Mammoth_I

Mammoth_I

Forum Guest
RSN: Mammoth_I
IRC: Mammoth_I

Pm me if your interested in duoing. I usually do alot of gwd camp sara/arma.

6Q0GVP4.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users