Register Now

When not signing into a registered account, you're missing out on several benefits:

- Access to view all public forum sections and posts

- Create and reply to status updates

- View others' member profiles

- Contact other members

- Create and post in your topics

- Manage your own profiles

.. And much more.

CLICK HERE NOW TO REGISTER

Photo

Is deadman mode worth it?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
27 replies to this topic

Lionheart

Lionheart

RSN: Brit Zerk

9665be5328.jpg

You're a beast

Edited by Ocarina, 05 November 2015 - 10:57 PM.

tKKYJhp.jpg

Spoiler

Deezer

Deezer

Forum Guest
RSN: Deezer

Dogshit/10

• Dont Attack likes this
Posted Image
Posted Image

Lionheart

Lionheart

RSN: Brit Zerk

Dogshit/10

No one fucking cares what you have to say/10

• Refine likes this

tKKYJhp.jpg

Spoiler

Swedn

Swedn

Hero
RSN: Swedn

I actually spent about 30 hours in deadman before quitting, I misslicked & died for 800k+ /in (safezone) bank & 500k mage xp -_-

Managed to get front page in crafting so made alot of money making power ammys & cb braces.

I really enjoyed the fresh economy & the concept was cool but i think there is alot they need to fix.

Most CT members play it (alot) but i decided to quit for the reason above, Multi pking was alot of fun & we just ran around feasting at Rock crabs, RDG, Tz-haar & places like that whit like msb, Fire blast a few dds and that 10 sec root spell. Sadly you have to walk around 30 minutes to lose your skull & be able to go near people again.

It's worth a try if you like high risk/reward gameplay.

Myself i quit cuz i died in the lamest way possible & i don't wana grind quests & that shit anymore.

Don't go to Al kharid trust me it's Iraq.

Edited by Swedn, 07 November 2015 - 07:10 AM.

Posted Image

Dont Attack

Dont Attack

Hero
RSN: Dont Attack

I actually spent about 30 hours in deadman before quitting, I misslicked & died for 800k+ /in (safezone) bank & 500k mage xp -_-

Managed to get front page in crafting so made alot of money making power ammys & cb braces.

I really enjoyed the fresh economy & the concept was cool but i think there is alot they need to fix.

Most CT members play it (alot) but i decided to quit for the reason above, Multi pking was alot of fun & we just ran around feasting at Rock crabs, RDG, Tz-haar & places like that whit like msb, Fire blast a few dds and that 10 sec root spell. Sadly you have to walk around 30 minutes to lose your skull & be able to go near people again.

Myself i quit cuz i died in the lamest way possible & i don't wana grind quests & that shit anymore.

You lose quest progress too??

Posted Image

Valhalla Member December, 2009

Valhalla Member of the Month July, 2010

Valhalla FA Manager August, 2010

Relentless High Council October, 2010

Higher Force Member March, 2011

Higher Force Elite May, 2011

Higher Force Member of the Month December, 2011

Swedn

Swedn

Hero

Nah you don't, Questing is quite dangerous though :P

Posted Image

Tsunade

Tsunade

Forum Guest
RSN: TsunadeSama

Tell me more about Al kharid :>

WEBYtXQ.gif

The way i hit? 

AcemZFm.gif

Swedn

Swedn

Hero

Tell me more about Al kharid :>

fafed0499b.jpg

Banned from Training agil lmao

I dont reccomend tanning hides there either people come str8 from lummy to multi pk here :P

Edited by Swedn, 13 November 2015 - 12:21 PM.

• Dont Attack likes this
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users