Register Now

When not signing into a registered account, you're missing out on several benefits:

- Access to view all public forum sections and posts

- Create and reply to status updates

- View others' member profiles

- Contact other members

- Create and post in your topics

- Manage your own profiles

.. And much more.

CLICK HERE NOW TO REGISTER

Photo

intro

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

99 attack

99 attack

Forum Guest
RSN: Wekmor

V A L H A L L A

COMMUNITY INTRODUCTION

1. RuneScape Name: 99 Attack

2. IRC Nick: don't have one

3. Timezone: GMT +2

4. What clans have you been apart of? Are you currently in any?: Been in a few pure teams pre-eoc, roughly the time I actually made a forum acc on here, never even posted on here tho oh lol.

I haven't been in any clans on OSRS, besides some community cc's, where we would hit up CA or some stuff with 4 ppl

5. How did you hear about Valhalla?: Known about you VH since pre-eoc, idk where I heard about you

6. Do you know anyone in Valhalla?: Nah

7. Are you planning on joining?: Aren't you closed?

8. Tell us a little about yourself (hobbies, what you do IRL, goals in RS, etc): Currently training my zerk to 99 attack, so I do some bossing on the side, I'd actually like to join a real clan to pk with tho, are there any left out there?

Cheers :D

Edited by 99 attack, 27 October 2016 - 02:06 PM.

Lionheart

Lionheart

RSN: Brit Zerk

Stick around buddy

tKKYJhp.jpg

Spoiler

Don

Don

Legend
RSN: VH

Hello and welcome to Mother Valhalla's forums.

Be around.

"War does not determine who is right, only who is left." - Bertrand Russell

g-transtest5matteblack.gifruLRB7v.pngNCnFI.gifqDJq6XB.pngvi35mpr.jpg

Røb

Røb

Overlord
RSN: Lvl 56 N00b

HEY,,,,,,

WOW!!!

SO I WAS BROWSING THE FORUM AND I CAME ACROSS THIS TOPIC..... NOW THAT IS ONE NICE INTRODUCTIN!!! VERY WELL DONE . ALTHO MAYBE YOU COULD HAVE PUT MORE INFO ON THEIR SUCK AS... SETS.... BANK .... GEAR.... ETC......                          I ONLY SAY THATR BECAUSE WE NEED VERY GOOD RETURNERS?

ANY HOW, I HOPE TO SEE YOU MORE AROUND HERE AND GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LUCK WITH YOU'RE APP I LOOK FORWARD TO IT BUDDY

;

• Manny, Don and Swedn like this

C8FUbUi.png

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge. - Isaac Asimov

Σκιά Ηγέτης

I11egal

I11egal

Hero

HEY,,,,,,

WOW!!!

SO I WAS BROWSING THE FORUM AND I CAME ACROSS THIS TOPIC..... NOW THAT IS ONE NICE INTRODUCTIN!!! VERY WELL DONE . ALTHO MAYBE YOU COULD HAVE PUT MORE INFO ON THEIR SUCK AS... SETS.... BANK .... GEAR.... ETC......                          I ONLY SAY THATR BECAUSE WE NEED VERY GOOD RETURNERS?

ANY HOW, I HOPE TO SEE YOU MORE AROUND HERE AND GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LUCK WITH YOU'RE APP I LOOK FORWARD TO IT BUDDY

;

Same

Posted Image

Posted Image

Derek

Derek

Hero
RSN: U S A
?
"To be prepared is half the victory"

99 attack

99 attack

Forum Guest
RSN: Wekmor

?

!

Legit, any decent zerk clans around?

Lionheart

Lionheart

56 drunk lmfao

tKKYJhp.jpg

Spoiler

Hesteronni

Hesteronni

Special Guest
RSN: Missouri

HEY,,,,,,

WOW!!!

;

Same

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
NA may lose,
but KaBum beat EU

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Lionheart

Lionheart

HEY,,,,,,

WOW!!!

;

Same

gl on apps ull need it

tKKYJhp.jpg

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users