Valhalla was the second Rune Pure & Tank clan in RuneScape, officially founded in early 2007, with it being in the works throughout 2006. At the time, only one other such clan existed (Higher Force); T H E Do0rs founded the clan with the vision of creating an alternative to this clan. Starting out as an east-dragons PK team, Valhalla quickly established its dominance and had many competitive rivalries in both Pre-EoC and OSRS.

In its final chapter in OSRS, Valhalla established itself as not only the best and last Rune Pure clan in game after defeating and closing its rivals, but as a force to be reckoned with in the P2P clan world amongst the biggest names in the clan world. They also maintained a thriving community, with the second most active forums below Reign of Terror's.

Presently, a "sister" clan, Avalon, exists for those still wanting to be a part of the community. In many ways, it is "the" Rune Pure & Tank community, as it is the only clan containing veterans of the original community & contains Leaders of Higher Force, Valhalla, Phalanx, and Anarchy, Empyrean of OSRS.

Register Now

When not signing into a registered account, you're missing out on several benefits:

- Access to view all public forum sections and posts

- Create and reply to status updates

- View others' member profiles

- Contact other members

- Create and post in your topics

- Manage your own profiles

.. And much more.

CLICK HERE NOW TO REGISTER

Posted Image

Photo

Post Your Battlestations

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

Sp3ed

Sp3ed

Legend
IRC: Sp3ed
Update:

Posted Image

The above is my current setup, same as before with a new, much bigger desk (thank god).

Over the next month I'll be purchasing a new computer and then dual 1080p monitors and when I've done that I'll post another update pic.

Posted Image

If actions speak louder than words, I'm the most deafening sound you've heard

Nose

Nose

Honored Ex-VH
RSN: Isak
IRC: Nose_of_Sai

Update:

Posted Image

The above is my current setup, same as before with a new, much bigger desk (thank god).

Over the next month I'll be purchasing a new computer and then dual 1080p monitors and when I've done that I'll post another update pic.

omf u r lefthanded, devilspawn!

Disciple of Hafen Slawkenbergius, Prof. emeritus, dr.nasus

lHKIC.png

Spoiler

Click here for Yellowpillow and Nose of Sai's questing service

iwis

iwis

Forum Guest
RSN: iwis | Quit Runescape.
IRC: iwis

Update:

Posted Image

ogfm

Posted Image

IRON MAIDEN

IRON MAIDEN

Forum Guest
RSN: JTTafia
IRC: IRON-MAIDEN

Update:

Posted Image

o
Well mind if I ask something about left handed people Sam?
I had read somewhere that thousands of left handed die from accidents using items made strictly for right handed people. And 20 mins ago I was thinking back on what items could cause death when picking it up/holding it at the left handed angle... So are there any items you can think of? Seeing as you're left handed.
Except for maybe a chainsaw... or..

Posted Image

You don't need drugs to enjoy Pink Floyd.

You need Pink Floyd to enjoy drugs.

Posted Image

Sp3ed

Sp3ed

Legend
IRC: Sp3ed

Update:

Posted Image

o
I had read somewhere that thousands of left handed die from accidents using items made strictly for right handed people. And 20 mins ago I was thinking back on what items could cause death when picking it up/holding it at the left handed angle... So are there any items you can think of? Seeing as you're left handed.

I know this is strange but I only use my left hand for my mouse, and I'm not ambidextrous. I write with my right hand, I use a fork in a my right hand, I throw with my right hand, yet I use my mouse with my left.

It's wierd but yeah. My older brother is the same.

Posted Image

If actions speak louder than words, I'm the most deafening sound you've heard

Nose

Nose

Honored Ex-VH
RSN: Isak
IRC: Nose_of_Sai

Update:

Posted Image

o

I know this is strange but I only use my left hand for my mouse, and I'm not ambidextrous. I write with my right hand, I use a fork in a my right hand, I throw with my right hand, yet I use my mouse with my left.

That's pretty fascinating, never heard about anything similar :o Probably some fancy medicin name for it, I suggest you find out what in order to get extra bragging rights :P

Disciple of Hafen Slawkenbergius, Prof. emeritus, dr.nasus

lHKIC.png

Spoiler

Click here for Yellowpillow and Nose of Sai's questing service

IRON MAIDEN

IRON MAIDEN

Forum Guest
RSN: JTTafia
IRC: IRON-MAIDEN

Update:

Posted Image

o

That's pretty fascinating, never heard about anything similar :o Probably some fancy medicin name for it, I suggest you find out what in order to get extra bragging rights :P

I'll have you know that I can bench press over 690 billion nano-grams

Posted Image

You don't need drugs to enjoy Pink Floyd.

You need Pink Floyd to enjoy drugs.

Posted Image

Ṧṫȅɣꝃꙩ

Ṧṫȅɣꝃꙩ

Honored Ex-VH
RSN: OutBreak313
IRC: OutBreak

zagckf7.jpg

kinda messy but w.e

Valhalla Leader Since 2008 and Oldest Lasting Member

"I just been smoking some purple haze...and....all I see is bodies everywhere mayne." SKEETAH 2015

Jase

Jase

Forum Guest

rJZtRvN.jpg?1

Wilderness

Wilderness

Forum Guest
RSN: B Y E
IRC: Dejan`

zagckf7.jpg

kinda messy but w.e

Quality keyboard right there mate!

rJZtRvN.jpg?1

Why two different screens!? My OCD is kicking in so hard right now.
You got a nice setup though. Not a fan of the table though, I prefer that there isn't a second 'level' for the keyboard, but that instead the table is big enough for both screen, keyboard and mouse. :-)

I'll post mine once I move, in 5 days! :-)

Edited by Wilderness, 09 July 2014 - 09:27 PM.

Jase

Jase

Forum Guest

kinda messy but w.e

Quality keyboard right there mate!

Why two different screens!? My OCD is kicking in so hard right now.
You got a nice setup though. Not a fan of the table though, I prefer that there isn't a second 'level' for the keyboard, but that instead the table is big enough for both screen, keyboard and mouse. :-)

I'll post mine once I move, in 5 days! :-)

lower keyboard is easier on the shoulders!

Kebab Spec

Kebab Spec

Forum Guest
RSN: Any Meow

Every battle station needs a fez to go to war with

21e2t0y.png

Posted Image

Posted Image

cody~

cody~

Hero
RSN: devilrays00
IRC: cody|devil

There  THEY blow, my alienware m17 with a I7 4710 r9 m290x.

then my desktop, with a fx-8350 OC'd to a measly 4.5GHZ stable with a powerhouse GTX 980. That is a 27inch 1440P 60HZ IPS-panel Acer monitor. 

IMG_20150411_173021394_1.jpg

I had to update this after i built my new table. IT only cost me $65 in parts from Ikea. Pretty worth it IMO. and i have upgraded quite a few things from my case, to 850 evos 2X 250GB. Need one more 500GB ssd when i see a good sale. Oh a tiny GTX 980 that i plan to water cool later on. so i went with the PNY reference model(lifetime warranty if i dont decide to water cool).

Edited by cody~, 11 April 2015 - 01:51 PM.

Posted Image

Also known as, Cody|devil the d3vilr4ys3lf!!! mauahahaha
Posted Image

Tomek

Tomek

Banned
RSN: BigWhiteRod
IRC: Tomek
Lmfao after work I'll post mine

KidzOnDidz

KidzOnDidz

Forum Guest
RSN: Kidz On Didz

Rubbish picture quality, but yeah..

Attached Files

Edited by KidzOnDidz, 16 September 2014 - 09:49 AM.

JidxGmo.jpg?1

B1L

B1L

Forum Guest
RSN: Fil Worst / biL_w / B1L
IRC: B1L

gallery_7356_474_81596.jpg

Had a dream I was king, I woke up still king!

Proud Valhalla member since 19.04.2009
Maxed rune pure since 10.03.2009.
Maxed Turmoil rune pure since 15.06.2010.

MercyLess

MercyLess

Forum Guest
RSN: Mercyless | Grandpa Jrg
IRC: Anth0ny

7110_856178824407028_6094958336831170217

Posted Image

Zach

Zach

Special Guest
RSN: Z o T
IRC: Z_o_T

S0jBiQL.png

CoolerMaster CM Storm quickfire tk, Razer Deathadder, HyperX Skyn Pad and a generic HP Monitor

tumblr_mus2fswtpT1r3sabqo1_500.gif
q5ziN.png

Orc

Orc

Hero
RSN: 4f7263
IRC: Orc

Weebshit abounds

4pg.jpg

David

David

Hero
IRC: David

from a while ago, not much has changed except a bigger monitor

eaUTZ.jpg

Edited by David-, 06 January 2015 - 06:22 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users