Valhalla was the second Rune Pure & Tank clan in RuneScape, officially founded in early 2007, with it being in the works throughout 2006. At the time, only one other such clan existed (Higher Force); T H E Do0rs founded the clan with the vision of creating an alternative to this clan. Starting out as an east-dragons PK team, Valhalla quickly established its dominance and had many competitive rivalries in both Pre-EoC and OSRS.

In its final chapter in OSRS, Valhalla established itself as not only the best and last Rune Pure clan in game after defeating and closing its rivals, but as a force to be reckoned with in the P2P clan world amongst the biggest names in the clan world. They also maintained a thriving community, with the second most active forums below Reign of Terror's.

Presently, a "sister" clan, Avalon, exists for those still wanting to be a part of the community. In many ways, it is "the" Rune Pure & Tank community, as it is the only clan containing veterans of the original community & contains Leaders of Higher Force, Valhalla, Phalanx, and Anarchy, Empyrean of OSRS.

Register Now

When not signing into a registered account, you're missing out on several benefits:

- Access to view all public forum sections and posts

- Create and reply to status updates

- View others' member profiles

- Contact other members

- Create and post in your topics

- Manage your own profiles

.. And much more.

CLICK HERE NOW TO REGISTER

Photo

Post Your Battlestations

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

Lionheart

Lionheart

RSN: Brit Zerk

Weebshit abounds

Having good taste redeems the avid chinese cartoon fan. I recognize Kara no Kyoukai in the middle, what are the other two posters?

More OT: Just got some peripherals delivered today, upgraded mouse/keyboard/headphones from this:

http://gyazo.com/a0b...4426d3deac3a1ac

To this:

http://gyazo.com/87b...773d5180dbdbc4e

TteSports Poseidon Z Brown Switch Mechanical Keyboard, Corsair M65 RGB Gaming Mouse, and SA-709 Wired Gaming Headset

Unfortunately my chair still gets uncomfortable after a while and the PC itself is positioned awkwardly still since the desk is so small (legs are positioned around PC so it's kind of like a heater, good in winter I guess) and there's not much usable space in my room but... Fuckin A, programmable CPI, an actual mic, and satisfying keystrokes. The Dream, almost

Actually I just realized there's a comfortable chair I could "borrow" from upstairs, now if I just get a wider desk... WIN

Edited by Ocarina65, 09 January 2015 - 08:01 PM.

tKKYJhp.jpg

Spoiler

Orc

Orc

Hero
RSN: 4f7263

Weebshit abounds

Having good taste redeems the avid chinese cartoon fan. I recognize Kara no Kyoukai in the middle, what are the other two posters?

The one on the left is Gankutsuou, a sci-fi retelling of the Count of Monte Cristo. The one on the right is Sora no Woto, a really comfy show about a signal trumpeter in the military of post-apocalyptic not-Switzerland. They're both definitely worth checking out.

• Lionheart likes this

Lionheart

Lionheart

RSN: Brit Zerk

Weebshit abounds

The one on the left is Gankutsuou, a sci-fi retelling of the Count of Monte Cristo. The one on the right is Sora no Woto, a really comfy show about a signal trumpeter in the military of post-apocalyptic not-Switzerland. They're both definitely worth checking out.

I vaguely recognize the name of the first series, but the story is news to me. Having looked up the 2nd one on MAL, the art reminds me that I know of it also, but it came out at a time where I had seen too many moeshit-type series and had become disillusioned in anything even vaguely resembling a moe prod series, even though I now know that this one delves deeper then that.

Regardless, thanks for the reply, and I will probably end up fully watching at least one of them.

tKKYJhp.jpg

Spoiler

Orc

Orc

Hero
RSN: 4f7263

Weebshit abounds

Glad you checked them out. Sora no Woto is mostly a slice of life show like what it sounds you got fed up with, but it's one of the handful of them that I really like. It's sort of similar to what I'd consider the other masterpiece of that genre, ARIA. They're both SoLs, but they have remarkably unique settings that gives the shows a dimension most generic high school type SoLs lack. I'm also a sucker for post-apocalyptic anything so it hooked me there pretty fast.

QuQ

QuQ

Forum Guest
RSN: QuQ

Guess ill show my battlestation:

I'm too lazy to take a new picture the TV has been replaced with a 46" smart led tv, instead of 32"

xnLBDep.jpg

Also if you want to rob my place this is all you will find, feel free to take some.

083f3846c4.jpg

Zerkn It

Zerkn It

Forum Guest

Just Built this beast and set it up today :)

THGve73.jpg

aSNYVEA.jpg

Posted Image
Posted Image

Narkkipiispa

Narkkipiispa

Forum Guest
RSN: Narkkipiispa

Am I really the only one here with a laptop? :ghjjf:

09fbfb852c0f0c4f4e77b304760444f3.png

Posted Image

David

David

Hero

Me too! (bottom of the previous page) 

Narkkipiispa

Narkkipiispa

Forum Guest
RSN: Narkkipiispa

Me too! (bottom of the previous page) 

ohh I thought it's just a random laptop on the table.. nice one lol

I would do the same if my 2nd screen wasn't so old and shitty

Posted Image

cody~

cody~

Hero
RSN: devilrays00

I used a laptop when i was a noob and didnt know about Pc's. dont worry young padawan, you will too one day learn. I see an atI sticker still on that laptop... tisk tisk and AMD bought ATI so long ago. Time to upgrade to a cheap laptop with an APU in it mate! I have a AMd HD 7770 if you ever want to build a PC that i have sitting on a shelf doing nothing :) Worth about only $70 these days tho. 

Posted Image

Also known as, Cody|devil the d3vilr4ys3lf!!! mauahahaha
Posted Image

cody~

cody~

Hero
RSN: devilrays00

7110_856178824407028_6094958336831170217

What about the pc specs/ monitor? 

Posted Image

Also known as, Cody|devil the d3vilr4ys3lf!!! mauahahaha
Posted Image

MercyLess

MercyLess

Forum Guest
RSN: Mercyless | Grandpa Jrg

7110_856178824407028_6094958336831170217

What about the pc specs/ monitor? 

Erm, AOC 23" Monitor, I upgraded the little Monitor to a 21" Samsung

2 TB HHD

FX 8320 8 Core Processor

8 gbs Ram

Nvidia gtx 750

Edited by MercyLess, 21 April 2015 - 04:52 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users