Register Now

When not signing into a registered account, you're missing out on several benefits:

- Access to view all public forum sections and posts

- Create and reply to status updates

- View others' member profiles

- Contact other members

- Create and post in your topics

- Manage your own profiles

.. And much more.

CLICK HERE NOW TO REGISTER

Looking for a Rune Pure/ Tank clan on OSRS with many ex VH/HF members?

http://rs-avalon.com/

Photo

State of affairs [Ranked Archive]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

Røb

Røb

Overlord
RSN: Lvl 56 N00b

The people from #Bwuk have mass left as expected. It'll be a new RP\Tank clan and from what Pekka told me Brandon will have a part in it. I suspected from the very start that Brandon would ultimately do something like this when Evan/Tony/Myself officially returned (even though we've literally been doing everything behind the scenes) as he'd be losing power and leverage and that's what happened. From now on there will be no more bullshit. Anyone who associates themselves with the new clan or tries to damage VH will be banned from the community. 

Don't think they realized what they got themselves into.

C8FUbUi.png

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge. - Isaac Asimov

Σκιά Ηγέτης

Sp3ed

Sp3ed

Legend

what a bunch of fucking morons lol. if you guys need a side acc to spy later on i got you.

• Røb, Nopure and Pekka like this

Posted Image

If actions speak louder than words, I'm the most deafening sound you've heard

Røb

Røb

Overlord

Apparently their new clan is called "Anarchy" lol

If they wanna play ball we'll play ball

C8FUbUi.png

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge. - Isaac Asimov

Σκιά Ηγέτης

Pekka

Pekka

RSN: Rangish Tank

Apparently their new clan is called "Anarchy" lol

If they wanna play ball we'll play ball

So they stole another clans name? Pretty sure there atleast used to be clan with same name. Good start.
<p style="text-align:center;"><span style="color:#ffffff;"><em>"I hate to lose more than I love to win."</em></span><br><br>0H7HOEC.png</p><p style="text-align:center;">YBX0dG0.png</p><p style="text-align:center;">hm7Yd9I.png </p><p style="text-align:center;"> </p><p style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="http://leetscape.com/">Rangish_Tank.png</a></p><p style="text-align:center;"><span style="color:#ffffff;">Also known as Sad Def Noob - the first truly maxed ranged tank with 99 Summoning.</span></p>

Sp3ed

Sp3ed

Legend

Well at least you guys have someone to hunt now. Recruit a few members and all that's happened is you cut slack and gained a rival.

Posted Image

If actions speak louder than words, I'm the most deafening sound you've heard

Ṧṫȅɣꝃꙩ

Ṧṫȅɣꝃꙩ

Overlord
RSN: OutBreak313

i smell another archer56...

Valhalla Leader Since 2008 and Oldest Lasting Member

"I just been smoking some purple haze...and....all I see is bodies everywhere mayne." SKEETAH 2015

Røb

Røb

Overlord

~historical document~

• Lionheart likes this

C8FUbUi.png

Σκιά Ηγέτης

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users