Valhalla was the second Rune Pure & Tank clan in RuneScape, officially founded in early 2007, with it being in the works throughout 2006. At the time, only one other such clan existed (Higher Force); T H E Do0rs founded the clan with the vision of creating an alternative to this clan. Starting out as an east-dragons PK team, Valhalla quickly established its dominance and had many competitive rivalries in both Pre-EoC and OSRS.

In its final chapter in OSRS, Valhalla established itself as not only the best and last Rune Pure clan in game after defeating and closing its rivals, but as a force to be reckoned with in the P2P clan world amongst the biggest names in the clan world. They also maintained a thriving community, with the second most active forums below Reign of Terror's.

Presently, a "sister" clan, Avalon, exists for those still wanting to be a part of the community. In many ways, it is "the" Rune Pure & Tank community, as it is the only clan containing veterans of the original community & contains Leaders of Higher Force, Valhalla, Phalanx, and Anarchy, Empyrean of OSRS.

Register Now

When not signing into a registered account, you're missing out on several benefits:

- Access to view all public forum sections and posts

- Create and reply to status updates

- View others' member profiles

- Contact other members

- Create and post in your topics

- Manage your own profiles

.. And much more.

CLICK HERE NOW TO REGISTER

Posted Image

Photo

The Show Goes On [Member Archive]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

Røb

Røb

Administrator
RSN: T H E Do0rs
IRC: Lvl_56_N00b

As most of you know, late last week a clique within the clan bailed on Valhalla to form their own clan. This was spearheaded primarily by Brandon and a few other power-hungry individuals who, to put it simply, couldn't handle losing power and influence with the clans original leaders coming back officially as ranks. Aside from that, they essentially wanted to run VH like an open-cc with little to no standards and that obviously conflicted with us who actually know how a clan should be run and want to take it somewhere. 

Make no mistake: this new clan is an enemy of Valhalla and will be treated as such. Having been operating for less than a week, they've already resorted to desperate tactics (1-iteming, spy attempts, begging our members to join them, spreading propaganda about us, etc). They initially thought that we wouldn't survive their leaving, but they greatly over-calculated and will be run out of the wilderness once we rebuild. They're inexperienced and naive, and that will be their downfall.

The Show Goes On

As was said earlier, we will let nothing slow us down or stand in our way. We need every single one of you to be at your absolute best from here on out. Stay active - attend events, post on the forums, and involve yourself with our TS/IRC community. Aside from being active the most important thing you can do is help recruit. Take the initiative and do your part in helping our member-base grow.

We as officials can only do so much - the effort and involvement you as members put in is crucial. We'll be ramping up the activity and having Mini-Wars/PKing often throughout the week so always be prepared and idle in IRC/TS when online.

Side note: Great activity lately, keep it up and make sure to sign up for Sunday.

• RobQ, Tyler and I11egal like this

C8FUbUi.png

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge. - Isaac Asimov

Σκιά Ηγέτης

Don

Don

Legend
RSN: VH
IRC: Don

Them leaving means nothing, we'll keep moving forward. They tried to show us what they had Tuesday Night. Instead we rolled em up and smashed em into the ground. 

#freeloot

The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential...these are the keys that will unlock the door to excellence

~Confucious

Edited by Don, 03 December 2014 - 05:11 PM.

"War does not determine who is right, only who is left." - Bertrand Russell

g-transtest5matteblack.gifruLRB7v.pngNCnFI.gifqDJq6XB.pngvi35mpr.jpg

I11egal

I11egal

Hero
IRC: i11egal fun

Valhalla pride

Posted Image

Posted Image

RobQ

RobQ

Legend
RSN: LedZeppelinQ
IRC: RobQ

The Solution to anarchy is brutality. Beat those fuckers good.

Also the show goes on!

• Røb, Lionheart, Scurr and 1 other like this

EO0oguw.gif

izcdaw.jpg

Don

Don

Legend
RSN: VH
IRC: Don

Also the show goes on!

What we need is a little....

ROBQ SMASH

• RobQ and Tyler like this

"War does not determine who is right, only who is left." - Bertrand Russell

g-transtest5matteblack.gifruLRB7v.pngNCnFI.gifqDJq6XB.pngvi35mpr.jpg

Zerk_me

Zerk_me

Hero
RSN: Zerk_me
IRC: Zerk_me

VALHALLA #1 all day err day.

By the way, people do host mini pk trips. Which are far more often than planned trips. I attend as much as I can and I host as much as I am allowed. <3

Tyler

Tyler

Honored Ex-VH
RSN: BigDick50

Shouldn't be hard to shit on them at all. Just be prepared for anything and respond the proper way and we will be fine.

Ex Phalanx Warlord | Ex Valhalla Warlord | Ex Collision Pk Leader | Ex Violent Resolution !Captain

Currently: Retired

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

D0om

D0om

Hero
RSN: D O O M

Free loot imo.

Broserk

Broserk

Hero
RSN: Our Reign

Valhalla pride

I'm sad that I missed last nights feasting, but hopefully I'll be able to make it to the next slaughter of these... people. I couldn't possibly manifest the words and put them into sentences to properly convey how I feel about these guys, so I'll keep it simply by saying that we are currently, and always will be better than them. This is not a matter of opinion, it is a fact that we will dominate this clan until they completely and entirely regret leaving us. Then, when they are begging to merge back into one clan, we will act completely opposite of how they have been acting, with utter respect, while still denying them any chance at ever being in the same clan as us again.

#Valhalla pride, bitches.

Posted Image
Posted Image

iTankas

iTankas

Forum Guest
RSN: iTankas

Valhalla!

Posted Image
Posted Image

Me Not Weak

Me Not Weak

Honored Ex-VH
RSN: Me Not Weak

This same thing happened back in the day pre-EOC. A guy named Archer56 (Jim) split apart from VH when Outbreak313 (Steven) was leader. For a while there were two different Valhalla's: Jimhalla and Stevenhalla.

Needless to say, Jimhalla did not last long. And you know what, history repeats itself time and time again. 

Now is the time to unite as a clan and not to let them leaving get to you. Valhalla always has its up and downs, and Valhalla always comes out on top.

• Røb likes this

Valhalla for life

Hugh

Hugh

Forum Guest
RSN: Hughh
IRC: Hugh

As a trial member and someone who hasn't been around the Valhalla community for very long, I am feeling a bit left in the dark over the whole situation. I realise some members left, but am I able to ask who exactly it was that left? 

I think I speak for many aspiring members when I admit that leadership/intra-clan dramas are a big turn-off. That said though, the communication and transparency on the issue is greatly appreciated. I look forward to the opportunity that we as a group are given as a result of this experience to show our strength and commitment as we progress through this.

Posted Image

Veng

Veng

Hero
RSN: M0tivate
IRC: Veng

Well said. There has been too much drama caused because of this, it's time to put them in their place and show we are the TRUE members of Valhalla.

SFBeCYl.gif

HsqwdwX.gif

Evan

Evan

Legend
RSN: Evan Bruh

Can't wait

K5nHQXf.png

AYydoLr.png

`TJ

`TJ

Honored Ex-VH
RSN: VHVHVHVHVHV
IRC: TJ|Extinct

This same thing happened back in the day pre-EOC. A guy named Archer56 (Jim) split apart from VH when Outbreak313 (Steven) was leader. For a while there were two different Valhalla's: Jimhalla and Stevenhalla.

Needless to say, Jimhalla did not last long. And you know what, history repeats itself time and time again. 

Now is the time to unite as a clan and not to let them leaving get to you. Valhalla always has its up and downs, and Valhalla always comes out on top.

RIP Relentless

Scurr

Scurr

Forum Guest
RSN: Scurr

Also the show goes on!

sick post

Røb

Røb

Administrator
RSN: T H E Do0rs
IRC: Lvl_56_N00b

They initially thought that we wouldn't survive their leaving, but they greatly over-calculated and will be run out of the wilderness once we rebuild. They're inexperienced and naive, and that will be their downfall.

was i psychic or what

• Nopure and Lionheart like this

C8FUbUi.png

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge. - Isaac Asimov

Σκιά Ηγέτης

Lionheart

Lionheart

RSN: Brit Zerk
IRC: Endless

Damn gg I thought this was a reopening topic

Then I recognized it

Time to go read all the old posts again yo

tKKYJhp.jpg

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users