Valhalla was the second Rune Pure & Tank clan in RuneScape, officially founded in early 2007, with it being in the works throughout 2006. At the time, only one other such clan existed (Higher Force); T H E Do0rs founded the clan with the vision of creating an alternative to this clan. Starting out as an east-dragons PK team, Valhalla quickly established its dominance and had many competitive rivalries in both Pre-EoC and OSRS.

In its final chapter in OSRS, Valhalla established itself as not only the best and last Rune Pure clan in game after defeating and closing its rivals, but as a force to be reckoned with in the P2P clan world amongst the biggest names in the clan world. They also maintained a thriving community, with the second most active forums below Reign of Terror's.

Presently, a "sister" clan, Avalon, exists for those still wanting to be a part of the community. In many ways, it is "the" Rune Pure & Tank community, as it is the only clan containing veterans of the original community & contains Leaders of Higher Force, Valhalla, Phalanx, and Anarchy, Empyrean of OSRS.

Register Now

When not signing into a registered account, you're missing out on several benefits:

- Access to view all public forum sections and posts

- Create and reply to status updates

- View others' member profiles

- Contact other members

- Create and post in your topics

- Manage your own profiles

.. And much more.

CLICK HERE NOW TO REGISTER

Posted Image

Photo

AR - Going forward [Rank Archive]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Røb

Røb

Administrator
RSN: T H E Do0rs
IRC: Lvl_56_N00b
Spoiler

Although you can't really trust what Brandon says I think he's telling the truth about this much: Scaper is going to continue leading AR and they'll probably start getting Jaja to go on their trips. We saw this last Sunday when they had a merged CC with Jaja after we were raping them 1v1.

The thing about JaJa is they'll just return in full retard nonstop, even if they have like 2 people on the battlefield, just to post some troll topic on Zybez. Last time we fought AR, only about 20% of them were AR members.. We need to be capable of greatly outnumbering them at all times so we can just clear them without any chance for them to fight back, then leaving.

Going forward

Anyways - obviously they're going to try to rebuild. We need to prevent that from happening at all costs. They've been kicked down and are at a vulnerable point right now so we need to exploit it and keep them down. Next week we'll have our thiurd accepted spy in their clan so we can start hitting them off-guard and when Jaja isn't there to hold their hands.

Aside from hitting their trips we can also do some damage to their morale/reputation. A number of them have shown interest in coming back to VH so we should persuade them to ditch AR. That doesn't mean we'll let them back in, but it's one less member for them and continues the feeling of instability for their members. We also have the materials for a devastating leak but I'm not sure if that would be too much of a conflict with wanting to get on the good side of some of their members. Either way, we can't stop the pressure and need to start preventing them from having any successful trips.

C8FUbUi.png

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge. - Isaac Asimov

Σκιά Ηγέτης

Sp3ed

Sp3ed

Legend
IRC: Sp3ed

If they're going to keep going I'd do your best to get a demoralizing win against them this weekend and make a rsc topic about it. At the same time make a leak topic that makes them look like shit including logs showing them admitting to being beaten, planning on closing, merging with jaja, etc. Link it on the rsc topic with a message like "Any Anarchy with a shred of dignity who want a way out of this mess, pm me".

Make them lose any decent members they may have left, then it's basically just Jaja at that point.

Posted Image

If actions speak louder than words, I'm the most deafening sound you've heard

RobQ

RobQ

Legend
RSN: LedZeppelinQ
IRC: RobQ

Yeah its time to bust out the "WANT A WAY OUT - PM ROB ON IRC" spams

EO0oguw.gif

izcdaw.jpg

Røb

Røb

Administrator
RSN: T H E Do0rs
IRC: Lvl_56_N00b
Archived

C8FUbUi.png

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge. - Isaac Asimov

Σκιά Ηγέτης

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users