Register Now

When not signing into a registered account, you're missing out on several benefits:

- Access to view all public forum sections and posts

- Create and reply to status updates

- View others' member profiles

- Contact other members

- Create and post in your topics

- Manage your own profiles

.. And much more.

CLICK HERE NOW TO REGISTER

Looking for a Rune Pure/ Tank clan on OSRS with many ex VH/HF members?

http://rs-avalon.com/

Photo

Acid/Illegal - Trial Period Vote [Rank Archive]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Røb

Røb

Overlord
RSN: Lvl 56 N00b

Needs to be decided. 

My votes:

Acid: Just going to fail him outright. Spent most of his trial inactive and doesn't really do enough when he is active.

I11egal: He's okay on a personal level, but to be blunt he's clueless and seems a bit braindead. There's been some improvement, sure. But I'm a no. "He's improved" or "he's willing to learn" isn't cutting it for me. End of the day should be judging this on if he's fit for the job now, not the hypothetical future.. I don't think he is. Would look bad declining both of them but meh. I'll let you decide.

Spoiler

Vote tally:

Acid Range: Failed

Illegal:

No: 1

Yes: 5

C8FUbUi.png

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge. - Isaac Asimov

Σκιά Ηγέτης

Pekka

Pekka

RSN: Rangish Tank

Yes for I11egal, no for Acid.

<p style="text-align:center;"><span style="color:#ffffff;"><em>"I hate to lose more than I love to win."</em></span><br><br>0H7HOEC.png</p><p style="text-align:center;">YBX0dG0.png</p><p style="text-align:center;">hm7Yd9I.png </p><p style="text-align:center;"> </p><p style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="http://leetscape.com/">Rangish_Tank.png</a></p><p style="text-align:center;"><span style="color:#ffffff;">Also known as Sad Def Noob - the first truly maxed ranged tank with 99 Summoning.</span></p>

Nopure

Nopure

Legend
RSN: Nopure

Yes for I11egal, no for Acid.

tumblr_lpormlxvxR1qg0puro1_500.gif

N1dGHwU.gif

vFARhmi.png

Evan

Evan

Overlord
RSN: Evan Bruh

We've already talked about this but your expectation of a new council is too high. Illegal is good, the best we have, and shows potential to get better. Yes to Illegal, no to acid

K5nHQXf.png

AYydoLr.png

Ṧṫȅɣꝃꙩ

Ṧṫȅɣꝃꙩ

Overlord
RSN: OutBreak313

We've already talked about this but your expectation of a new council is too high. Illegal is good, the best we have, and shows potential to get better. Yes to Illegal, no to acid

Valhalla Leader Since 2008 and Oldest Lasting Member

"I just been smoking some purple haze...and....all I see is bodies everywhere mayne." SKEETAH 2015

Røb

Røb

Overlord
RSN: Lvl 56 N00b
Archived

C8FUbUi.png

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge. - Isaac Asimov

Σκιά Ηγέτης

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users