Valhalla was the second Rune Pure & Tank clan in RuneScape, officially founded in early 2007, with it being in the works throughout 2006. At the time, only one other such clan existed (Higher Force); T H E Do0rs founded the clan with the vision of creating an alternative to this clan. Starting out as an east-dragons PK team, Valhalla quickly established its dominance and had many competitive rivalries in both Pre-EoC and OSRS.

In its final chapter in OSRS, Valhalla established itself as not only the best and last Rune Pure clan in game after defeating and closing its rivals, but as a force to be reckoned with in the P2P clan world amongst the biggest names in the clan world. They also maintained a thriving community, with the second most active forums below Reign of Terror's.

Presently, a "sister" clan, Avalon, exists for those still wanting to be a part of the community. In many ways, it is "the" Rune Pure & Tank community, as it is the only clan containing veterans of the original community & contains Leaders of Higher Force, Valhalla, Phalanx, and Anarchy, Empyrean of OSRS.

Register Now

When not signing into a registered account, you're missing out on several benefits:

- Access to view all public forum sections and posts

- Create and reply to status updates

- View others' member profiles

- Contact other members

- Create and post in your topics

- Manage your own profiles

.. And much more.

CLICK HERE NOW TO REGISTER

Posted Image

Photo

The End Of An Era

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
117 replies to this topic

Tyler

Tyler

Honored Ex-VH
RSN: BigDick50
Believe it or not ive learned alot from you all. Wouldnt have chosen any other clan to have been apart of for aslong as ive been apart of VH. Will miss you all.

- Ya boi stl

Ex Phalanx Warlord | Ex Valhalla Warlord | Ex Collision Pk Leader | Ex Violent Resolution !Captain

Currently: Retired

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Broserk

Broserk

Hero
RSN: Our Reign

rip, it was a good year fellas. we killed it. i love you fuckers

Edited by Broserk, 30 June 2015 - 12:13 PM.

• Veng likes this
Posted Image
Posted Image

Motivationz

Motivationz

Forum Guest
RSN: Dead Last
Rip

Dead-Last_zps6438b412.png

blow-young-roddy-o.gif

Dead_Last.png

beuth

beuth

Forum Guest
RSN: Beuth
IRC: beuth
Although I wasn't officially in vh (I was going to app soon :( ) I felt like I was in it, everyone was always open, accepting and was so easy to get along with. For the past five months that's I've been hanging in cc and ts plus the four months I've been on the forums. I have made so many new friends and had so much fun. It was the highlight of my day getting on ts and talking to everyone for countless hours. To the new friends I've made hope you continue playing the game, being active and chating :) and to the news friends leaving the game completely, don't leave me :(. :(

Edited by beuth, 30 June 2015 - 03:54 PM.

• Acid Range likes this

d1782a1bf770329702ceaf7c5e796824.png da9b7a981f90fc4faf264aee994a809d.png

"if lesbians hate males so much, why do they dress up like them? "

0a63a5d6a6c84080629c3127e3d4e284.gif59bace0824c8ee00a545525af805ef13.png

tha sour

tha sour

Special Guest
RSN: tha sour, Sour Jr
IRC: tha_sour

Although I wasn't officially in vh (I was going to app soon :( ) I felt like I was in it, everyone was always open, accepting and was so easy to get along with. For the past five months that's I've been hanging in cc and ts plus the four months I've been on the forums. I have made so many new friends and had so much fun. It was the highlight of my day getting on ts and talking to everyone for countless hours. To the new friends I've made hope you continue playing the game, being active and chating :) and to the news friends leaving the game completely, don't leave me :(. Arkade :(

You were most definitely (and still are if you choose to be) part of the community. I'll still be hanging around the CC I hope all you CC regulars stick around too.

Tha_Sour.png
Y4SXOsI.png

jax

jax

Hero
RSN: if
IRC: jax

*puts on some enya*

mBxXx4u.giftF0pKgp.png

20rqlb6.png
bfhyle.gif

24pm3c3.gif

2dkzmfq.png

SB Onyx

SB Onyx

Forum Guest

Will miss you dudes. Gave us nothing but clean and fun action whenever we fought, and were always down no matter what. The very fact that we're losing another respectable clan in today's age hurts the clan community as a whole.

Good luck to everyone, wherever you choose to go, and thank you for the memories.

• Veng likes this

Me Not Weak

Me Not Weak

Honored Ex-VH
RSN: Me Not Weak

Will miss you dudes. Gave us nothing but clean and fun action whenever we fought, and were always down no matter what. The very fact that we're losing another respectable clan in today's age hurts the clan community as a whole.

Good luck to everyone, wherever you choose to go, and thank you for the memories.

Make sure you keep your clan in check

Valhalla for life

Rodney__King

Rodney__King

Special Guest
RSN: Rodney__King
IRC: Hayden

RIP VH (again). Thanks for the memories over the years we fought, was tons of fun.

Best time of this game was just before and and just after BH crator for rp/tanks, nothing can replacate that.

Just so hard to stay interested in this game once the nostaligia wears off. Goodluck to everyone in whatever they decide to do.

0d62772b4a.jpg

sxztyw.jpg

|Rodney__King| |Ex-Leader Higher Force| |Zerg Unit Applicant|
|ZU Site| |ZU IRC: #zu| |ZU Requirements| ZU Tube

Rodney__King

Rodney__King

Special Guest
RSN: Rodney__King
IRC: Hayden

:(

Let the recruiting begin.

0d62772b4a.jpg

sxztyw.jpg

|Rodney__King| |Ex-Leader Higher Force| |Zerg Unit Applicant|
|ZU Site| |ZU IRC: #zu| |ZU Requirements| ZU Tube

Zerkatron

Zerkatron

Hero
I live to serve mother Valhalla and her children

I will go main after 99 attack
But if you need me out there in the wild I will be there.

IMPERIUM - RETIRED

EX POISON - MEMBER

VALHALLA - ENDING MEMBER

CUTTHROAT - OLDSCHOOL MEMBER

EX THE UNITED FIGHTERS - COUNCIL

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Jessicaxx

Jessicaxx

Forum Guest
RSN: jessicaxx

so sad:( amazing clan with amazing members

• Veng likes this

Fractional

Fractional

Hero
RSN: Tsunami Surf
IRC: Fractional

Have to admit Parckie's speech brought a tear to my eye, live to serve boys

Grazing Goat

Grazing Goat

Hero
RSN: Grazing Goat

:'( This makes me really sad. I don't really know how to express how much Valhalla meant to me in the past 10 months. From joining to now it has been a great experience to be a part of Valhalla and watch it grow. From meeting new friends, to making lost connections with old friends, I cant think of any other place I would have rather been. Even though the clan has now officially closed, we still have this amazing community and I for one, plan on sticking around for a long time to come.

• beuth likes this

1AO6Lev.gif

t9F06Zb.gif

Rendual

Rendual

Forum Guest
RSN: iRendual
IRC: Rendual

Na I'm ok thx

Me Not Weak

Me Not Weak

Honored Ex-VH
RSN: Me Not Weak

Na I'm ok thx

http://vh-rs.net/ind...showtopic=20109

Valhalla for life

Lionheart

Lionheart

RSN: Brit Zerk
IRC: Endless

I took as much time as I could to respond or even read this topic, but reality can't be avoided forever.

I only ever wanted to give back as much to Mother Valhalla as she had given me, but honestly even I myself knew that'd be impossible. Parckie was right, a selfless cause is the most rewarding.

What we gained here... what we fought for... what we shared together... that's something all too precious. You can't ascribe words to something so meaningful, and though others can try, they'll never be able to replicate our success.

I won't name names, everyone contributed something unique. Everyone did something special that made our experience distinctly Valhalla. Regardless of where you go or what you decide to do, you will be remembered and forever honored in the context of your greatest achievement: your participation in Valhalla. Hold your heads high in self-respect, you've earned it.

Here we stand, not fallen, not forgotten, but as the victors. Despite the massive restrictions, challenges, and disrespect that we faced together, we came out on top; not only as the undeniable #1 RP/T clan but also as the #3 P2P clan overall. But much more than that, we as individuals developed ourselves and continuously improved at an amazing rate. We gained skills not only in-game, but the ability to bond with each other and create connections, friendships beyond what the ordinary person is even capable of imagining. We will stand together as a brotherhood eternally.

Thanks to the officials for choosing to close in the way that you did, you have preserved Valhalla in its finest state; one that, like a fine wine, will only age more beautifully in time.

I depart not in mourning, but with pride. Greatness is earned, and thanks to all of you, we have achieved above and beyond greatness. Never forget your accomplishments here.

Spoiler

Edited by Ocarina, 30 June 2015 - 03:28 PM.

• Røb, Bas, I11egal and 3 others like this

tKKYJhp.jpg

Spoiler

Rendual

Rendual

Forum Guest
RSN: iRendual
IRC: Rendual

Na I'm ok thx

http://vh-rs.net/ind...showtopic=20109

Inception, deception and misconception is key

Røb

Røb

Administrator
RSN: T H E Do0rs
IRC: Lvl_56_N00b

Was fun fighting SB while it lasted, and you in particular were always a respectable person to deal with. Too bad some of your ranks/members that were involved with EY soured things towards the end by bringing the drama with them.

• Lionheart likes this

C8FUbUi.png

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge. - Isaac Asimov

Σκιά Ηγέτης

Acid Range

Acid Range

Hero
RSN: Acid Range

Damnnnnn. I didn't even see this coming :(

I'm gonna miss this clan soo much. I'll probably keep my tank a tank, too. HMU if anyone wants to recruit a max tank

but VH for life <3 10 months put into this clan, I could never forget the great experiences we've all shared.

Edited by Acid Range, 30 June 2015 - 04:36 PM.

Streaming Godwars, Bounty Hunter, Staking, and more
http://www.twitch.tv/bleedredandwhite

oTSGCBl.png
Sara GWD
GigHoCd.png x 4

a7SHoXp.png x 10

RSDYdTn.png x 4

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users