Valhalla was the second Rune Pure & Tank clan in RuneScape, officially founded in early 2007, with it being in the works throughout 2006. At the time, only one other such clan existed (Higher Force); T H E Do0rs founded the clan with the vision of creating an alternative to this clan. Starting out as an east-dragons PK team, Valhalla quickly established its dominance and had many competitive rivalries in both Pre-EoC and OSRS.

In its final chapter in OSRS, Valhalla established itself as not only the best and last Rune Pure clan in game after defeating and closing its rivals, but as a force to be reckoned with in the P2P clan world amongst the biggest names in the clan world. They also maintained a thriving community, with the second most active forums below Reign of Terror's.

Presently, a "sister" clan, Avalon, exists for those still wanting to be a part of the community. In many ways, it is "the" Rune Pure & Tank community, as it is the only clan containing veterans of the original community & contains Leaders of Higher Force, Valhalla, Phalanx, and Anarchy, Empyrean of OSRS.

Register Now

When not signing into a registered account, you're missing out on several benefits:

- Access to view all public forum sections and posts

- Create and reply to status updates

- View others' member profiles

- Contact other members

- Create and post in your topics

- Manage your own profiles

.. And much more.

CLICK HERE NOW TO REGISTER

Posted Image

Photo

Trump Watch / General Politics Discussion

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

Røb

Røb

Administrator
RSN: T H E Do0rs
IRC: Lvl_56_N00b

And, the day wouldn't be complete without another one of these...

http://www.politico....y-firing-238617

“I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Trump said, according to the Times. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

So, privately he told Russian officials that Comey was a "nut job" and that firing him "relieved great pressure" regarding the Russia probe. Interesting. Again, pointing to his actual motivation in firing Comey being that he wanted to thwart an active FBI investigation in which he's a subject... The definition of obstruction of justice.

The fact that he'd be saying this to Russian officials, no less, is even more mind-numbing. 

.. And prior to firing Comey, he straight up asked him to end the Flynn Investigation, asked him to publicly clear his name, and asked him to "pledge loyalty" to him over a dinner together. Comey rejected all three. I wonder if any of that was relevant in his firing...

Apparently Trump has/had no idea how the FBI operates either, nor how inappropriate his actions were considering they're an independent organization. Comey literally had to inform the President on how to appropriately communicate with him. 

Spoiler

Imagine if Obama did any of this when Hillary was under investigation. I mean, imagine if like any of this crap involving Trump were the other way around. The double standards are painfully obvious. Yet, Trump whines about being the target of a witch-hunt and says this is all made up... My god. Does he realize that the current special prosecutor (who is widely respected/credible) was appointed by his own administration?  

Fun throwbacks:

Spoiler

Also: Comey agrees to testify before the Senate intelligence committee: https://www.theguard...-election-trump

That should be interesting. 

C8FUbUi.png

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge. - Isaac Asimov

Σκιά Ηγέτης

Røb

Røb

Administrator

Remember when Trump called Saudi Arabia the "world's biggest funder of terrorism" in his own book, and suggested they were responsible for 9/11? [also repeated this on Fox]

Oh, and all the outrage that the Clinton foundation accepted donations from them and that this would likely result in pay for play should she win, etc, etc. 

Now he's selling them $110B in arms in a cushy deal.(which may not even be legal).... I'm not commenting on whether it's right or wrong to do business with the Saudis, it's just ironic considering everything above.

What if a President Hillary made the same deal? It would surely be pay-to-play, right?

Oh, and he criticized Michelle Obama for not wearing headgear during their visit to Saudi Arabia.... But Melania did the same....(Imagine if Michelle actually did though, then they'd be screaming about what a muslim sympathizer she is and cite it as further proof of the Obamas secretly being Muslim)

And BREAKING NEWS: Trump bows to Saudi King:

4916a1fe20311309dfd3836e0c3608de.png

Anyways, with the constant "breaking" stories and insanity going on i'd be making lengthy posts like this on a daily basis due to the entire state of our politics being...well... a shit storm, so I'll take a break for a while lol. On this topic at least.

C8FUbUi.png

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge. - Isaac Asimov

Σκιά Ηγέτης

Røb

Røb

Administrator

Anyways, with the constant "breaking" stories and insanity going on i'd be making lengthy posts like this on a daily basis due to the entire state of our politics being...well... a shit storm, so I'll take a break for a while lol. On this topic at least.

Okay I lied

Was revealed that in Trump's proposed budget he includes 800 Billion in medicaid cuts. As if his joke of a healthcare bill doesn't do a good enough of a job of dismantling medicaid.  (another thing he lied about in the campaign)

Donald Trump's budget that is expected to be unveiled on Tuesday will include $800 billion in cuts to Medicaid

What to do about Medicaid was a major flashpoint of the House GOP bill, with many Republican members expressing concerns about cutting a program that has provided insurance to so many of lower-income constituents. It has also provided treatment for Americans battling drug addiction, an issue of concern for many Republican governors and GOP representatives.

But historic increases in military spending, tax breaks for people making 250k+/yr, multi-million dollar trips to his FL resort nearly every weekend (spending more in travel in 1 month than Obama did in a year), discarding already paid-for Obamacare advertisements just before enrollment end, among mang, many other examples, apparently, are perfectly affordable.

Fun facts: More than half of Medicaid recipients are children, and the other large bulk goes to the elderly/disabled and low income individuals. 

Oh, and one of the first decisions of his new Edu Sec is to scrap a Student Loan Forgiveness program, gut funding for public schools (along with programs for mental health, and heavily impacting families in poverty). Oh, and scrapping those pesky consumer protection rules regarding student loans. 

Those things, along with kicking 24m off of their health insurance will really turn things around. I'm so happy, proud, and optimistic about the direction our new President is taking us. Screwing over the most vulnerable (99% of us, actually) while giving tax breaks to the richest in the country and spending tens of millions for traveling to his resorts will surely MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Oh... And speaking of Seth Rich.. Meanwhile Sean Hannity is still tweeting about it lol

THE INVESTIGATOR RETRACTED HIS STATEMENTS...THE ENTIRE BASIS WAS THAT HE HAD FBI SOURCES.....EVEN THE FBI EVEN DENIED THE STORY... 

Meanwhile, Fox is being overtaken by CNN and MSNBC. Fox was 3rd in weekly ratings for the first time in 17 years.

http://www.businessi...-ratings-2017-5

http://money.cnn.com...nity/index.html

Fox News staffers 'disgusted' at network's promotion of Seth Rich conspiracy theory

Fox News staffers expressed frustration on Monday that on-air personalities at their network like prime time host Sean Hannity are continuing to peddle a conspiracy theory about the murder of Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich.

"I'm disgusted by it," one Fox News employee told CNN.

The FoxNews.com story on the case also cited a "federal source" who said the FBI had conducted a forensic analysis of Rich's computer and discovered thousands of emails with Wikileaks. But a law enforcement official told CNN that the FBI never had possession of Rich's laptop and did not conduct a forensic analysis of its contents.

But for months, right-wing media outlets have floated unproven theories that Rich was the person who provided Wikileaks with thousands of internal DNC emails, and suggested his death was retribution for the supposed leak. No real evidence has been provided to support such claims.

Anyone getting tired of the winning yet? Anyone begging our beloved leader to STOP THE WINNING because we just can't handle it anymore?

Spoiler

C8FUbUi.png

Σκιά Ηγέτης

Røb

Røb

Administrator
D5rFID3.png

Apparently the initial tweet was a response to her answer when asked about the "covfefe" thing, in which she responded, jokingly, that she thought it was a code word for the Russians. Looks like lil Donny got triggeredthere. Perhaps he should stay in the safe space bubble of fox/breitbart/infowars I guess  :unsure: .

Meanwhile, we become the only civilized country to leave/not be a part of the Paris Climate Accord (joining Holy See, Nicaragua, and Syria USA! USA! USA! #1!!!!!!), and managed to lose one of the few uniquely innovative minds as an advisor as a result. Not really surprising considering his pick to head the EPA denies climate science and basically wants to destroy the agency. **** the planet though, they'll be long gone before the real repercussions start to kick in.

It's also hilarious that he continues to use the word "crooked" as an insult towards other people given the ****-storm his administration has been thus far.

Spoiler

C8FUbUi.png

Σκιά Ηγέτης

Lionheart

Lionheart

RSN: Brit Zerk
IRC: Endless

...So, what about the NSA report?

e: https://wemeantwell....d-the-nsa-leak/

Edited by Lionheart, 18 June 2017 - 03:31 AM.

tKKYJhp.jpg

Spoiler

Lionheart

Lionheart

RSN: Brit Zerk
IRC: Endless

http://www.isidewith.com

HCqSjIZ.png

So if we could somehow morph together Bernie and Rand...

tKKYJhp.jpg

Spoiler

Røb

Røb

Administrator

I've taken these tests a million times, most of the time it's not a simple "yes or no" question and the "other options" are much more appropriate. Anyways here's what I got:

076445890b6e224b88ba9450f254b758.png

Have absolutely no idea how I side with Trump on healthcare when he endorses horrendous healthcare legislation and hasn't even put forward a policy of his own. It's a bit hard to judge what you side with him on because he's been on both sides of every issue, but thus far in his actions has been W on steroids.

And where's Bernie? I'd say I align with most of his policies and even said he was my pick for the election. 

• Lionheart likes this

C8FUbUi.png

Σκιά Ηγέτης

Røb

Røb

Administrator
Anyways... in other news..

The "fake news" "made up by the Democrats" because they "couldn't get over their terrible election loss" has finally gotten through to this imbecile's thick skull. But of course instead of being a mature, rational, presidential... President, he cries and hurls childish insults at Obama and Hillary on twitter. What about a public acknowledgement that Russia has attacked and attempted to undermine our very democracy?

I swear he's either on some sort of drugs or the Russia investigation is really getting to him. Or he's really just as stupid as he portrays himself to be.

Posted Image

So mind-blowing ironic and hypocritical. And what were you doing Mr. President, when you were receiving confidential briefings from the intelligence community confirming Russian attacks during the election? You were calling it "fake news" and "a distraction" while promoting, exploiting, encouraging, and weaponizing material that resulted from said attacks. My god, this entire presidency truly is a sick joke.

Also, love how he attempts to lure in Bernie supporters by going on about how "unfair" he was treated (as if he gives a ****) and proceeds to call him "crazy bernie" in the same tweet. I believe the election is over, this is what you're spending your time doing?

Posted Image

https://www.vox.com/...-after-the-fact

“I think it was Russia, but I think it was probably other people and/or countries. I see nothing wrong with that statement,” he said. “Nobody really knows. Nobody really knows for sure.”

Why can't this moron get through his thick skull that Russia attacked our election and attempted to undermine our democracy, and why is he so soft on them? Imagine if this was China or North Korea. The whole way in which he treats Russia and Putin is truly bizarre if he really has done nothing wrong. He'll fly off the handle at literally anyone/anything else.

He bends over backwards to throw doubt at Russia accusations or flat out defend them while he'll go on twitter rampages based on faulty/no intelligence. Wonder why that is.

C8FUbUi.png

Σκιά Ηγέτης

Røb

Røb

Administrator
This video is even more hilarious than it was then, didn't think that was possible

Spoiler

Oh, and apparently he's still a racist and is now bizarrely trying to claim that the tape in which he admitted to sexual assault wasn't him when he already admitted it was and apologized for it. It's almost like he's trying to distract us from something..

Well I mean he literally created his political career by attacking Obama with racist bullshit he pulled out of his ass, along with acting as idiotic as possible for press attention... So it's not so shocking.

C8FUbUi.png

Σκιά Ηγέτης

Røb

Røb

Administrator

Al Franken resigns after sexual assault allegations meanwhile the sitting president has 10 more accusers (and verifiable evidence of him bragging/admitting to said behavior) and just endorsed someone who was literally banned from a shopping mall because of his predatory behavior. Weird how that works. It's almost like there's two rulebooks.

Side note:

f523c32937686648235d86cd0093828a.png

Keep it up donny, just a few points away from the last Republican president's approval rating. Meanwhile, Obama surpassed reagan upon leaving the white house....

Spoiler

C8FUbUi.png

Σκιά Ηγέτης

Røb

Røb

Administrator

LebyIdk.jpg

Odd.... The same crowd that elected an admitted sexual assaulter to become president think a pedophile shares their values. The next time a holier-than-thou social conservative tries to argue with me about gay marriage or abortion I'll just laugh at them.

C8FUbUi.png

Σκιά Ηγέτης

Røb

Røb

Administrator
f2x7bom.jpg

BAHA
  • RobQ likes this

C8FUbUi.png

Σκιά Ηγέτης

RobQ

RobQ

Legend
RSN: LedZeppelinQ
IRC: RobQ

f2x7bom.jpg

BAHA

AREN'T YOU SICK OF ALL THIS WINNING???

EO0oguw.gif

izcdaw.jpg

Røb

Røb

Administrator

-

BAHA

AREN'T YOU SICK OF ALL THIS WINNING???

I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. PLEASE DEAR PRESIDENT,  PLEASE! STOP THE WINNING! I CAN'T HANDLE ALL THE WINNING!

C8FUbUi.png

Σκιά Ηγέτης

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users