Register Now

When not signing into a registered account, you're missing out on several benefits:

- Access to view all public forum sections and posts

- Create and reply to status updates

- View others' member profiles

- Contact other members

- Create and post in your topics

- Manage your own profiles

.. And much more.

CLICK HERE NOW TO REGISTER

Photo

I need to post this..

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
41 replies to this topic

Brandon

Brandon

Banned

I'm not one that likes to have as many burnt bridges as I do, and as of right now my irl is really bad so I can't return to scape just yet, but I really wanted to do this.

This is going to be everything (to my knowledge) I've done in the past that has caused hatred towards me. This is going to serve as information and also as a public apology. Please don't lock this if people are flaming me. The point is to try and resolve all of my open ends with EVERYONE.

I started clanning in 2006 where I helped open the pure clan Fatality as the first warlord. Two years later in march of 2008, I joined Valhalla. I was in Valhalla off and on, being a normal member trial warlord, council until the split, in which I went Jimhalla for the first two months and then quit runescape for a long time when my daughter was born. When I came back it was OSRS opening, in which a few ex members approached me asking me to reopen VH. Pekka and Myself reopened Valhalla with 14 starting members and worked harder than you could imagine to grow the clan into a nearly 50 person memberlist. I litterally ran a pk trip every day for 6 months without missing a single day to make sure Valhalla became the best clan out there.

Around the time Evan and Rob came back, the core members of the clan began to conspire leaving. Trying to be a good leader, I took their side for what I thought the majority of the members wanted and supported everything they were saying they wanted to do. As disagreements rose, (mostly over pking with non-valhalla members and what was or wasn't rag gear) the members approached me telling me they were all going to leave the clan together and make a PK group to PK together like we had been doing. I decided that I wanted to leave Valhalla as a leader and just be in that group as I didn't have many friends left that wanted to stay in the clan at the time. Long story short, us leaving was taken a lot more negatively than expected ( I later found out craig had basically created our clan to close valhalla) and VH cut all of us off from everything calling us traitors, which is understandable. This caused Anarchy to become a Rival clan to Valhalla.

In my opinion, Anarchy Helped VH by giving them action/someone to hunt until EY formed. At the time EY was becoming a clan, I wasn't active in AR due to irl. Anarchy had begun pking with JAJA in order to beat VH, and I didn't agree with this. Cameron and Vexed played on this saying that they were going to be this respectable clan that will have 50 members immediately on open and wanted me to come help run EY. I agreed and came over. I got more into the game and started busting my ass in EY to make them fight other clans, practice, and pk every day. It turns out I really didn't like their mindset and had a ton of disagreements with them. When they posted someones facebook IRLs on the forums after he quit I decided I had enough and wanted to go back to AR and just try and convince them not to PK with JAJA and be respectable, but ended up not having enough time to play again and quit AR a month after I came back.

I know this is getting TLDR, but the point is I have always put 150% helping the clan world. I know I've probably offended some people because of leaving the clans when I did, but I left over Loyalty to my members, and then over hopefully understandable circumstances of another clan. Everyone thinks I'm this disrespectful clan hopper because they don't know much about me. I've always tried to be a nice person and help the RS clan world. I personally believe I've done more help for Valhalla than the Damage I caused.

For everyone else, I'm sorry. If there are any problems amongst us I want you to confront me about them so I can be on good terms with everyone again. Everyone makes mistakes, and I've learned that its impossible to keep everyone happy. I'm really hoping someone sees this and changes their view on me instead of just posting a bunch of troll pics. Thanks :D

Edited by Brandon, 12 June 2015 - 10:28 AM.

Bas

Bas

Hero
RSN: Lured Yah

Fuck you.

Just kidding, I missed everything that happened so still love you <3

Edit: spoken to you about what happened, and from what you've told me I understood this:

[20:27:02] <[Bas]> so you started up vh again as one of the leaders, somewhat listened to the members and stepped down and left because of all the negativity and continued in anarchy as team, and later founded it as clan?

Of course there were emotions evolved, and I don't know what has been said/done exactly. But I hope you guys can talk it out.

Edited by Bas, 12 June 2015 - 11:03 AM.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
[Bas]BarrowTunnels - First flawless oldschool bot.
December `07 -- Introduced to Valhalla
December `09 -- Member of the Month
17 December `09 -- Promoted to Event's Manager
31 August `10 --Quitting RS
May `15 -- Started playing again..

Andy

Andy

RSN: Sicko

If the officials who had to deal with the drama back then have forgiven you I forgive you.

Till then do your bit.

You've always been a decent guy, personally was shocked to find out what happened when I returned in Feb. Power does wild things to people.

Goodluck

Edited by Andy, 12 June 2015 - 10:59 AM.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Leon

Leon

Hero
RSN: Hasty Arrows

I dont really have anything to say so ill post this awesome muffin recipe: 

Ingredients:

2 cups all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled 2 teaspoons baking powder 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt 3/4 cup granulated sugar 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted and cooled 1/2 cup whole milk 2 large eggs 1 1/2 cups blueberries 2 tablespoons turbinado sugar, optional

Directions:

Preheat oven to 375° F. Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners or coat with nonstick cooking spray. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.

In a medium bowl, whisk together the granulated sugar, butter, milk, and eggs; add to the flour mixture and stir to combine. Fold in the blueberries (do not overmix).

Divide the batter among the prepared muffin cups and sprinkle with the turbinado sugar, if desired.

Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool in the pan for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely or serve warm.

Edited by Leon, 12 June 2015 - 10:29 AM.

• Røb, Bas, David and 6 others like this
Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image

Bas

Bas

Hero
RSN: Lured Yah

I dont really have anything to say so ill post this awesome muffin recipe: 

Ingredients
cups 
all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled
teaspoons 
baking powder
1/2 
teaspoon 
kosher salt
3/4 
cup 
granulated sugar
1/2 
cup 
(1 stick) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
1/2 
cup 
whole milk

large eggs
1 1/2 
cups 
blueberries
tablespoons 
turbinado sugar, optional

Directions
  1. Preheat oven to 375° F. Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners or coat with nonstick cooking spray. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
  2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the granulated sugar, butter, milk, and eggs; add to the flour mixture and stir to combine. Fold in the blueberries (do not overmix).
  3. Divide the batter among the prepared muffin cups and sprinkle with the turbinado sugar, if desired.
  4. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool in the pan for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely or serve warm.

Change the font color. it's unreadable now.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
[Bas]BarrowTunnels - First flawless oldschool bot.
December `07 -- Introduced to Valhalla
December `09 -- Member of the Month
17 December `09 -- Promoted to Event's Manager
31 August `10 --Quitting RS
May `15 -- Started playing again..

RobQ

RobQ

Overlord
RSN: LedZeppelinQ

In all honesty you should consider yourself lucky that you are not already banned from this community. If you have any desire to be apart of it again you must resolve your differences with Tony,56, and Evan. Good luck, you will need it. 

EO0oguw.gif

izcdaw.jpg

Maserati V8

Maserati V8

Hero
RSN: Runepure: Maserati V8

good effort, wasnt around as a rune pure back in the day so i missed the whole thing.

hope this makes sence to the one's u've hurt :)

goodluck

tumblr_mbqqb1z2T61r8omuyo1_500.gif

ydF6Tnj.gif

8ba7bf386272fc7c5e0ea16d09c5b1a7.png

The Sure Sign of an unmistakable design 

A J

A J

Forum Guest
RSN: Dan Hardy

I never understood the hate you've gotten. You practically opened 2/3 of the OSRS rp/tank clans and helped build the last one. You've always been active in both EY and AR (when I was there) and an overall selfless person. I even remember when I got that sotd PK and didn't split with you until 2 hours after the kill, even though you gave the locs, you didn't even get salty or say anything insulting towards me when you were entitled a split. Again, from what I saw you're very selfless. I think people on this game get butthurt too easily. It's just a game, we're all here to have fun and kill time. Hope everything irl works well and I hope to see you back Brandon :)

Edited by A J, 12 June 2015 - 10:43 AM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Roby

Roby

Hero
RSN: LilDischarge

Always liked you back in the day you were quite a chill guy. Still don't really have anything against you, although the ranks seem to dislike you. Goodluck fixing whatever problems you have with them. I would say this topic is a step in the right direction though. 

<@RobQ> our officials change more then i pity u sir changes underwear...once a month
a8wHJ1H.png 
F0Hu2iP.png
EW3aYzm.png

Røb

Røb

Overlord
RSN: Lvl 56 N00b

The situation which caused what happened was fueled by a huge amount of misinformation, deception, and was very avoidable. I could write a novel about it but I won't waste my time - I wasted enough of it dealing with it when it was actually relevant.

Anyways, I can appreciate an honest effort to mend bridges and be upfront about past mistakes, but a lot of stuff in this topic is flat out inaccurate. To me, that seems pretty counterproductive. That aside, as I told you in PM, the past is the past and I'm not really one to hold grudges. If you want to hang around nobody's stopping you, but trust won't be regained overnight.

• Tyler, Lionheart and A J like this

C8FUbUi.png

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge. - Isaac Asimov

Σκιά Ηγέτης

Brandon

Brandon

Banned

Could you correct me when you get the chance? I'd love there to be a more open conversation about this. There's no other way to start gaining trust/respect again until we can have a conversation about what happened. 

That might be my problem. I honestly typed what I collected had happened from my point of View. Things got very negative between all of us at times and I won't deny that, but it was coming from both sides so it has to be somewhat understandable. In defense of myself I got stuck in the middle of all of my friends vs Evan, Tony, and Yourself and no matter what I did, I was in the middle of it and nothing could have been completely right. All I can do is show all of you that I'm trying to leave the past in the past.

Edited by Brandon, 12 June 2015 - 11:23 AM.

Veng

Veng

Hero
RSN: M0tivate

I have no problem with you myself, I still consider you as one of the longest serving people left on my FL and one of the people responsible for bringing me to VH and for that I am grateful.

I know you're a good guy, but the way things went down as you said, will make people feel otherwise. Time is often the best healer, I can see why you made most of the decisions you've made since leaving VH, although I don't justify them.

I never held anything against you so there's not really anything to forgive.  

I wish you the best rebuilding bridges man buddy.

Edited by Veng, 12 June 2015 - 11:26 AM.

SFBeCYl.gif

HsqwdwX.gif

Josh Rambo

Josh Rambo

Special Guest
RSN: Josh Rambo

Pretty uneducated on this topic, if i'm honest, so I've really nothing to say other than to try and fix the relationships with those you seem to have annoyed. Personally, I consider you somewhat of a friend (don't really know you too well), and don't hold a single grudge against you, regardless of whatever clan related issues you and others seem to have caused.

aRcdrEc.png

Nopure

Nopure

Legend
RSN: Nopure
I don't get a mention with Rob and Evan in your post? Lol gl
  • Tyler and Brandon like this

tumblr_lpormlxvxR1qg0puro1_500.gif

N1dGHwU.gif

vFARhmi.png

Brandon

Brandon

Banned
I've caused a lot of problems for sure, I just really think I deserve another chance because of all the work I put into this clan. I gave it 8 months of my life entirely. I didn't cause a split, I joined it, yet I've been solely blamed for it. I really want to change that. I have one of the worst reps in RS yet I've done some of the most work.

Nopure

Nopure

Legend
RSN: Nopure

I've caused a lot of problems for sure, I just really think I deserve another chance because of all the work I put into this clan. I gave it 8 months of my life entirely. I didn't cause a split, I joined it, yet I've been solely blamed for it. I really want to change that. I have one of the worst reps in RS yet I've done some of the most work.

you aint done nothing, get that through your head

tumblr_lpormlxvxR1qg0puro1_500.gif

N1dGHwU.gif

vFARhmi.png

Brandon

Brandon

Banned

Mad I didn't mention you in my post? I'm sorry haha :P

Foolish Elk

Foolish Elk

Hero
RSN: 7 2 1

So you're saying he did do something?

Posted Image

Brandon

Brandon

Banned
You Evan rob and pekka were great when I was a rank. Everyone did a lot! ;D

David

David

Hero

Looks like you've gotten on the wrong side of several very patient and reasonable people - not an easy thing to do. 

• Smally and kerkennah like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users