Valhalla was the second Rune Pure & Tank clan in RuneScape, officially founded in early 2007, with it being in the works throughout 2006. At the time, only one other such clan existed (Higher Force); T H E Do0rs founded the clan with the vision of creating an alternative to this clan. Starting out as an east-dragons PK team, Valhalla quickly established its dominance and had many competitive rivalries in both Pre-EoC and OSRS.

In its final chapter in OSRS, Valhalla established itself as not only the best and last Rune Pure clan in game after defeating and closing its rivals, but as a force to be reckoned with in the P2P clan world amongst the biggest names in the clan world. They also maintained a thriving community, with the second most active forums below Reign of Terror's.

Presently, a "sister" clan, Avalon, exists for those still wanting to be a part of the community. In many ways, it is "the" Rune Pure & Tank community, as it is the only clan containing veterans of the original community & contains Leaders of Higher Force, Valhalla, Phalanx, and Anarchy, Empyrean of OSRS.

Register Now

When not signing into a registered account, you're missing out on several benefits:

- Access to view all public forum sections and posts

- Create and reply to status updates

- View others' member profiles

- Contact other members

- Create and post in your topics

- Manage your own profiles

.. And much more.

CLICK HERE NOW TO REGISTER

Posted Image

Photo

Trump Watch / General Politics Discussion

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

RobQ

RobQ

Legend
RSN: LedZeppelinQ
IRC: RobQ

50 days into the Donald Trump presidency we are seeing unfold potentially the biggest scandal in American history. Everyday so far more and more pieces have been confirmed from the Christopher Steele Trump dossier alleging that the Trump campaign had concluded with Russia during the 2016 presidential election. 

Since taking office we've seen his Michael Flynn resign over lying about not contacting the elections during the transition period, Jeff Sessions caught doing perjury on having contact with the Russians, and many other key players in the Trump campaign also having contact such as Paul Manafort, Carter Paige, J.D. Carter, and Donald Trump JR. 

As we continue further into this case what does everyone expect to see? At this point this isn't a conspiracy theory anymore and Trumps continue denial and attempts to distract only continue to hurt and discredit him. 

EO0oguw.gif

izcdaw.jpg

Don

Don

Legend
RSN: VH
IRC: Don

we're all fucked anyway

"War does not determine who is right, only who is left." - Bertrand Russell

g-transtest5matteblack.gifruLRB7v.pngNCnFI.gifqDJq6XB.pngvi35mpr.jpg

Lionheart

Lionheart

RSN: Brit Zerk
IRC: Endless

Fake news wins again

tKKYJhp.jpg

Spoiler

Zerkatron

Zerkatron

Hero

is he doing any good or not?

IMPERIUM - RETIRED

EX POISON - MEMBER

VALHALLA - ENDING MEMBER

CUTTHROAT - OLDSCHOOL MEMBER

EX THE UNITED FIGHTERS - COUNCIL

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Lionheart

Lionheart

RSN: Brit Zerk
IRC: Endless

He's doing better than CT is

OT:

Seriously though what proof is there that there even is Russian collusion

All I see is 2/3rds of democrats that won't do their job

Also watch this (skip 2 mins in for refutation of Russian conspiracy)

P.S. DNC was rigged #Debategate2016

tKKYJhp.jpg

Spoiler

Røb

Røb

Administrator
RSN: T H E Do0rs
IRC: Lvl_56_N00b

There isn't conclusive evidence that Trump's campaign colluded directly with the Russian government, but there is confirmation from the intelligence community that Russia hacked the DNC and engaged in other activities specifically to influence the outcome of the election. And as each day goes on, there seems to be more and more unpleasant news about top Trump associates having ties to Russian figures and lying publicly about it.

There should, at the very least, be an independent special prosecutor to look into it alongside a bipartisan congressional committee. I mean, if the Republicans spent more time and money investigating Benghazi than they did 9/11 and got absolutely no new findings for the large bulk of that time / money spent then surely we can investigate a foreign adversary attacking the very foundation of our country in an attempt to sway a presidential election. I mean where are those spineless, partisan sacks of shit like Trey Gowdy screaming for a congressional investigation when there's actually something that would warrant it? 

Trump has shown time and time again that he has little to no moral compass and is a pathological liar so if this smoke did indicate a fire I wouldn't be surprised. But I mean, even if Russia only acted independantly to sway the election in Trump's favor, Trump didn't exactly care or condemn it at all (quite the opposite). So far he's done an excellent job conning the American people and doing exactly the opposite of what he promised when he was acting like a pseudo-populist on the campaign trial. If there was a "swamp" before, it's flooding the streets of DC now.

All I see is 2/3rds of democrats that won't do their job

Nothing even close to what we witnessed during the last 8 years from the other side. I have the world's smallest violin for those on the right crying about Democrats obstructing anything after they did nothing but that to Obama for the entirety of his administration at every opportunity -- and got rewarded for doing it with their stolen SCOTUS seat.

PS: The premise of the video you posted is misleading at best, judging by the uploader it's not suprising. Trump's current cabinet stalls have more to do with him than Democrats

C8FUbUi.png

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge. - Isaac Asimov

Σκιά Ηγέτης

RobQ

RobQ

Legend

The first part of this comes from the Christopher Steele dossier which is getting confirmed piece by piece everyday.  Here is a great document showing what part of the dossier is confirmed truth so far. 

Another bit of proof that has recently appeared is Rodger Stone(part of the Trump campaign) confirming he had contacts with Guccifer 2.0 and had a mutual friend with Jullian Assange.

We've seen Michael Flynn resign and the Trump administration knowing before hand that he was working for foriegn governments(Russia and now Turkey). 

Jeff Sessions committed perjury during his senate confirmation. 

Rex Tillerson has EXTENSIVE ties to Russia

and this is all just the tip of the iceberg. 

P.S. DNC was rigged #Debategate2016

I'm a Bernie fan and I witness the DNC rig it against him. However, this is nothing close to what the Trump campaign has done. Colluding with a foreign country and one that wants to see western democracies fall is treason. It is known that the Russians did interfere with our elections. it is known they interfered with Brexit and now Frances election. 

Hillary and the democrats aren't in power. The democrats will have to address that to their base and voters in future elections, but right now it is quite clear that the Republicans and Trump administration had much dirtier hands. 

EO0oguw.gif

izcdaw.jpg

RobQ

RobQ

Legend

If you want to call entering his presidency with a giant scandal blooming, an executive order targeting Muslims getting stuck down, a healthcare bill with lots of hospitals/GOP lawmakers saying its shit, many positions in administration not being filled, and the lowest approval rating of any president starting his tenure good then yeah he's doing good. 

EO0oguw.gif

izcdaw.jpg

Røb

Røb

Administrator

If you want to call entering his presidency with a giant scandal blooming, an executive order targeting Muslims getting stuck down, a healthcare bill with lots of hospitals/GOP lawmakers saying its shit, many positions in administration not being filled, and the lowest approval rating of any president starting his tenure good then yeah he's doing good.

Well, look on the bright side. At least we didn't elect that LIAR who had some improperly marked e-mails on a legal server. Dodged a bullet there!

Spoiler

• Andy and RobQ like this

C8FUbUi.png

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge. - Isaac Asimov

Σκιά Ηγέτης

RobQ

RobQ

Legend

Well, look on the bright side. At least we didn't elect that LIAR who had some improperly marked e-mails on a legal server. Dodged a bullet there!

Spoiler

He is now a source of news along with Breitbart for our new Commander in Chief. 

• Røb likes this

EO0oguw.gif

izcdaw.jpg

Røb

Røb

Administrator

mfw trump cries about "fake news" but gets his own news from literal fake news lol

prime example (he got this claim from breitbart)

meanwhile he has... y'know... actual intelligence agencies at his disposal o.o

And I used to think Alex Jones was just a con artist basically exploiting stupid people for financial gain, but I think he's legitimately fucking insane the more I watch his videos lol
  • RobQ likes this

C8FUbUi.png

Σκιά Ηγέτης

RobQ

RobQ

Legend

mfw trump cries about "fake news" but gets his own news from literal fake news lol

prime example (he got this claim from breitbart)

meanwhile he has... y'know... actual intelligence agencies at his disposal o.o

And I used to think Alex Jones was just a con artist basically exploiting stupid people for financial gain, but I think he's legitimately fucking insane the more I watch his videos lol

Its honestly weird seeing him go from some extreme conspiracy theorist to pandering to the alt-right pepe /pol/ idiots. Guess idiots attract idiots.

EO0oguw.gif

izcdaw.jpg

BroScience

BroScience

Hero
RSN: GodWasATank
IRC: BroScience

still better than hillary

xHIdYTS.png
eolPcQb.gif

SFBeCYl.gif

RobQ

RobQ

Legend

A president who potentially colluded with a foreign country and holds their interest is better than someone who is not? I know you are in the military and can't publicly voice your opinion of the current president in power. However, I'm gonna say this about all future post mentioning Hillary. She isn't the president.

These about the actions of Donald Trump and the role his campaign played with Russia. Anytime I mention this to Trump supports they always want to say DEMOCRATS THIS, HILLARY THAT while their own party and president continues to lie. At what point do you go something doesn't add up right here? Why isn't this being investigated by an independent commission to avoid partisanship  results? 

This isn't something that is a conspiracy at this point. How many more dominoes have to fall for right wingers to question this dude?

• Røb likes this

EO0oguw.gif

izcdaw.jpg

Røb

Røb

Administrator

A president who potentially colluded with a foreign country and holds their interest is better than someone who is not? I know you are in the military and can't publicly voice your opinion of the current president in power. However, I'm gonna say this about all future post mentioning Hillary. She isn't the president.

These about the actions of Donald Trump and the role his campaign played with Russia. Anytime I mention this to Trump supports they always want to say DEMOCRATS THIS, HILLARY THAT while their own party and president continues to lie. At what point do you go something doesn't add up right here? Why isn't this being investigated by an independent commission to avoid partisanship  results? 

This isn't something that is a conspiracy at this point. How many more dominoes have to fall for right wingers to question this dude?

I mean I could go down the long laundry list of why Trump is worse than Hillary on virtually every single issue that effects average Americans but it's both a waste of time and beside the point.

The election is over. Hillary lost. Seems most Trump sympathizers still wish the election was going on so they could continue deflecting the absolute insanity of Trump's presidency onto the boogyman Hillary. No more deflecting. Time to own what you support. Or not, if you're able to break through partisan bullshit. "But Hillary" ain't gonna cut it for the next 4 years.

Spoiler

• RobQ likes this

C8FUbUi.png

Σκιά Ηγέτης

Zerkatron

Zerkatron

Hero

He's doing better than CT is

CT doing better than most ngl

clan world is cancer as fuck atm

Edited by Zerkatron, 13 March 2017 - 11:33 PM.

IMPERIUM - RETIRED

EX POISON - MEMBER

VALHALLA - ENDING MEMBER

CUTTHROAT - OLDSCHOOL MEMBER

EX THE UNITED FIGHTERS - COUNCIL

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Røb

Røb

Administrator

Seems like every day little tidbits come out http://finance.yahoo...-173816761.html

A sort of timeline based on the information we currently have:

Spoiler

I mean I get it, Flynn is a political operative at the end of the day and he's just one figure out of many in this whole thing, but there's quite alot more "there" than anyone would've ever thought a few months ago and especially during the campaign.

Despite everything that's come up there hasn't yet been that "smoking gun" so to speak but it's just extremely perplexing to me why there are so many Russian ties to key trump associates. Instead of questions being answered and explanations given we're getting evasion and lying. I'm not the conspiratorial type and don't think we can really say anything for certain without all of the relevant information but things aren't adding up.

C8FUbUi.png

Σκιά Ηγέτης

Røb

Røb

Administrator

Full hearing video: https://www.c-span.o...russia&live

Interesting takeaways:

• Both the FBI/NSA say there is absolutely no information within the US Government that supports Trump's claims of Obama wiretapping him, nor is it possible for any president to do so. A FISA judge would have to approve such a wiretap in the context of a criminal investigation.
  • Trump also claimed that Obama had previously requested a wiretap and a judge rejected it - this was also debunked. Didn't happen. No such request was made or rejected.
  • NSA director agreed that Trump's claim of the British spying on him on behalf of the Obama administration was "nonsense" and "baseless".
  • FBI Director confirmed that there is an active investigation into whether the Trump campaign had any coordination with Moscow. This investigation has been ongoing for several months.
  • FBI Director: Russia and Putin were specifically aiming to "hurt our democracy, hurt her, help him" - exact quote.
  • FBI Director: Putin "hated" Clinton because he believed she was involved in inciting protests against his regime in 2011. 
  • FBI/NSA: Russia essentially used WikiLeaks as a proxy to release their hacked material. 

So, I guess that poses the question: does Trump owe the country an apology for spewing verified falsehoods? Does he owe the former President an apology for accusing him of a felony based on no information, an accusation that has now been confirmed to be without evidence or merit? Will he stop his outlandish twitter rants and cease hurling baseless accusations at everyone he doesn't like? Will he retract his statement that Russia working to influence our election and help get him elected is "fake news" and "made up by the Democrats" when not only has it been confirmed, but the FBI is actively investigating beyond that and into possible collusion by his campaign?

I think most of us know the answer is of course, but it'll never happen. If there's one thing Trump knows it's that he's always right and nobody is smarter than him. Would be quite the hit to his very fragile ego to admit he was wrong and apologize publicly for it. We're talking about a President who rather than getting his information from the various intelligence agencies at his disposal chooses to watch hours of Fox News a day and re-tweets conspiracies that surface on breitbart and other fringe alt-right sources.

Either way, we're fucked.

• RobQ likes this

C8FUbUi.png

Σκιά Ηγέτης

RobQ

RobQ

Legend

Bad day for Trump after his crying of everything on twitter this morning. This is just the first public hearing, but Comey confirming that there is an investigation on the Trump campaign and Russia during his opening statement is huge. This isn't going away and more to come in the following weeks. 

EO0oguw.gif

izcdaw.jpg

Røb

Røb

Administrator

Bad day for Trump after his crying of everything on twitter this morning. This is just the first public hearing, but Comey confirming that there is an investigation on the Trump campaign and Russia during his opening statement is huge. This isn't going away and more to come in the following weeks.

http://www.businessi...ing-2017-3?op=1

So apparently Trump was tweeting out falsehoods and mischaracterizing Comey's statements while the hearing was happening, so a senator fact-checked him live and asked Comey if Trump's tweet was accurate. Both hilarious and tragic at the same time. Tragic because once again, Trump has shown that he's either grossly incompetent or deliberately lies at every opportunity. And his cult-like base eat it all up without question.

And gotta love Benghazi nut Trey Gowdy basically ignoring entirely Russia "undermining our democracy" (in the words of Comey) and instead spending the entirety of his questioning focusing on the leaks themselves. He even went as far as suggesting that reporters who published leaked material should be prosecuted. The hypocrisy is mind-blowing considering he didn't say a damn thing when Trump & co. were weaponizing leaked documents to attack Hillary Clinton for the entire campaign. During his nearly 3 year, $10M investigation into Benghazi he didn't seem to give a damn about leaks relating to her either. But that'd require a backbone and intellectual consistency which he has neither.

Spoiler

C8FUbUi.png

Σκιά Ηγέτης

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users