Register Now

When not signing into a registered account, you're missing out on several benefits:

- Access to view all public forum sections and posts

- Create and reply to status updates

- View others' member profiles

- Contact other members

- Create and post in your topics

- Manage your own profiles

.. And much more.

CLICK HERE NOW TO REGISTER

Photo

Demoting every single official

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

Ṧṫȅɣꝃꙩ

Ṧṫȅɣꝃꙩ

Legend
RSN: OutBreak313

Over the past few weeks, I have seen such disgusting behavior from every single official. Your laziness, stupidity and lack of loyalty will cost each and every single one of you great consequences. There's going to be a radical change in ranks from here on in. Rob|56 and I will now replace you all with who ever we see fit. This is not up for discussion what so ever. You all have the choice to be regular members or I can just forum guest you all right now. I will be giving reasons for each officials demotion:

Nopure: You're a selfish greedy child that thinks you can do what ever you want and when you want just because you have the leader rank. I entrusted you with this rank because I believed that you could take this clan to the top. You're disrespectful to members, you are even more inactive than I was, and everyone is just sick and tired of your bullshit. Your very voice shows exactly how self-absorbed you are with yourself. Take some life lessons and learn to show the respect that people show to you.

Sp3ed: You're an immature Canadian prick that is afk on irc for 20 hours a day. You have no leadership capabilities and the very sight of you makes me sick and want to throw up. You haven't contributed to this clan since you've been high council. You only come to mandatory pk trips and at those you don't even take control or talk productive things on ts3. You're worthless.

Me Not Weak: I told the officials not to give you HC. You're still inactive as fuck and I rarely even see you on irc. when was the last time that you were even at the trips? Do you even care anymore for this clan? Or do you just care about that precious rank. You're a worthless sack of shit as well.

Andrew: You are by far the worst pk leader this clan has ever seen. Ryann and Gregg were right about you. You don't know what the hell you are doing. You set up fights and don't make signups for them until the day before the fight. You even had your internet go out and not even tell another official that we had a fight recently. My spastic 14 year old brother would do 1000x times better than you as pk leader. His voice doesn't sound like nails scratching on a chalk board, He calls better than you and I'm sure he can even be more responsible than you when it comes down to it. You're a worthless sack of rotten tomatoes.

Vhconor: Don't even get me started about you. You do absolutely nothing as a rank. You've made Krezy fuck over Nopure (not that i care about Nopure). You gave out Arad's password and somehow, 10m goes missing. Giving a bad rep to this clan every time you open your mouth or do something. Completely incompetent moron.

Markx1: your weekday trips are completely unsuccessful. only 5 people show up to them and you're like the only official at the trip. I told everyone that events manager was a cursed rank

In conclusion, you all are completely terrible officials. You don't work together, you guys argue over stupid shit, and weekend trips are horrible due to your lack of experience or brain to make a successful pk trip. I have already made up a list of new officials for the clan. As i said, you can either be a regular member or I can forum guest all of you. Maybe even forum ban you all.

The new ranks would be:

Leader: Admiral Rad

High Councils: |Ryann| and Hi Im Nate

Pk Leaders: Stl Arrow and T H E Do0rs ( my spastic 14 year old brother can do a better job leading than Andrew)

Events: Ops Str: Will make the best events ever.

Councils: Nopure ( giving you another shot), Roofies (most loyal member ever), |Gregg|

That will be all for now. Don't take it personal guys... You just weren't cutting it at all. Have a good one.

• Andy likes this

Valhalla Leader Since 2008 and Oldest Lasting Member

"I just been smoking some purple haze...and....all I see is bodies everywhere mayne." SKEETAH 2015

RobQ

RobQ

Overlord
RSN: LedZeppelinQ
This is a joke right?

EO0oguw.gif

izcdaw.jpg

Sp3ed

Sp3ed

Legend
ffs outbreak i thought we were team wow

Posted Image

If actions speak louder than words, I'm the most deafening sound you've heard

Markx1

Markx1

Honored Ex-VH
RSN: Clan
i agree

EX VALHALLA COUNCIL.

<<>>

Posted Image

Nopure

Nopure

Legend
RSN: Nopure
agr33

tumblr_lpormlxvxR1qg0puro1_500.gif

N1dGHwU.gif

vFARhmi.png

RobQ

RobQ

Overlord
RSN: LedZeppelinQ
I am trying to bring stability to this clan and you rock the entire thing apart. What the fuck is this... Not even funny.
  • Røb and Lionheart like this

EO0oguw.gif

izcdaw.jpg

Røb

Røb

Overlord
RSN: Lvl 56 N00b
trollface.jpg

C8FUbUi.png

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge. - Isaac Asimov

Σκιά Ηγέτης

Ṧṫȅɣꝃꙩ

Ṧṫȅɣꝃꙩ

Legend
RSN: OutBreak313
you guys gotta agree, this is one sexy topic

Valhalla Leader Since 2008 and Oldest Lasting Member

"I just been smoking some purple haze...and....all I see is bodies everywhere mayne." SKEETAH 2015

Markx1

Markx1

Honored Ex-VH
RSN: Clan
yeah well done +1 to your ego.

EX VALHALLA COUNCIL.

<<>>

Posted Image

N3w age pk

N3w age pk

Forum Guest
RSN: N3w age pk
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HVhTW.gif

Røb

Røb

Overlord
RSN: Lvl 56 N00b

I am trying to bring stability to this clan and you rock the entire thing apart. What the fuck is this... Not even funny.

:pic7:

C8FUbUi.png

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge. - Isaac Asimov

Σκιά Ηγέτης

Me Not Weak

Me Not Weak

Honored Ex-VH
RSN: Me Not Weak

LOL

Valhalla for life

Nate

Nate

Forum Guest
RSN: VH Nate
This is why i love Steven/Rob|56 lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Kejec

Kejec

Honored Ex-VH
RSN: Kejec
Cool story bro
[16:52:06] <@Kejec> we seem to have a misunderstanding here
[16:52:11] <@Kejec> I said botting is gay
[16:52:33] <+Z_o_T> ok then kejec
[16:52:37] <+Z_o_T> well everyone has 94 mage
[16:52:41] <+Z_o_T> ik ur eldar and all
[16:52:46] <+Z_o_T> but nobody gets special treatment
[16:52:49] <+Z_o_T> we all had to do it

Nose

Nose

Honored Ex-VH
RSN: Isak
Wow, how I regret I didn't see this topic when it was new :C

Disciple of Hafen Slawkenbergius, Prof. emeritus, dr.nasus

lHKIC.png

Spoiler

Click here for Yellowpillow and Nose of Sai's questing service

Evan

Evan

Overlord
RSN: Evan Bruh

At least the colors make it easy to read...

• Ṧṫȅɣꝃꙩ, Nopure, Lars and 3 others like this

K5nHQXf.png

AYydoLr.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users